Product Last Post Replies
Calvin Lo
Anybody having a problem with TinCan overwriting the current score/status? Using SL1, I uploaded a TinCan quiz into an LMS.  Passing the quiz, I get the completed sta...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Linda Hayden
Is this possible? I created layers and on one particular layer, I would like to display graphics where a user can hover the mouse over it to view additional informatio...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gayla Keesee
I am trying to import a Quizmaker file into Storyline so I won't have to manually input 50 questions and answers. When I first tried, I received the attached error mes...
By Emily Ruby
Maggie Taylor
Hello! I'm brand new to Storyline, but with the help of this wonderful community, I was able to add a progress meter to the master slide of my course.  The problem th...
By Maggie Taylor
Annemijn Storm
I want the user to click two buttons before jumping to the next slide. For that reason, I have added two variables for two buttons: hypoviewed and hyperviewed. I have ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Ross
Have run into something with quizzes resetting.  I set up a quiz to "return to initial state" when being revisited.  For example, if a viewer doesn't pass a quiz, they...
By Emily Ruby
K Dinh
Hello! I'm relatively new to Articulate Storyline. I'm usually a Captivate user and am wondering, is it possible to set up variables with text entry fields in Storyli...
By K Dinh
Geraldine Follmer
Fellow developers!  I am looking to add something that looks like hand writing on a white board / chalk board.  Has anyone done that in Articulate?  If so, can you sha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Harold Carey
I get "Error Importing File" on all Engage files.
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa odonnell
Hi Articulate World - I'm using Storyline 1 and was adding a 'Test Your Audio' feature in my course as a layer when the learner clicked on a ? from the Slide Master. H...
Jason Petersen
I have a project with content on the base layer, and video narration on a new layer.  The reason for this is because the video often covers content on the base layer, ...
Amy Price
Has anyone else experienced errors with their storyline modules with different internet engines? The modules have been created in Storyline 1 and one of my clients ha...
C.O. Ng
Hello. I haven't used Presenter for over a year and just when I needed it, it's not working. It generates the *.ppta file. Clicking publish simply generates an empty ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shailesh Gurav
Hi there, I've created a course, in which there are 3 topics, each having 1 quiz (of 3 questions each), I want my learner to complete all the three quiz in sequence a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Kowoll
Hi, I'am recording the screen, but If I see the result, it's only posible to see the left upper part of the sequence. What I sould do to see the whole part of the sel...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Barnett
I have a quiz that, when viewed/previewed the question text is aligned bottom while the radio button, tick box is aligned centre. Is there a way to fix this in Quizmak...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Scott
Hi Looking for a way to have the learner conditionally jump to a url at the end of a Storyline project - based on the number of slides that have been successfully vie...
By Mike Scott
Denice Curtis
Hello, I am trying to learn how to use Storyline by watching the videos. They ask us to follow the slides by downloading the "free exercises" from the download sectio...
By Nicola Appel
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir s'il existe un quizz de type catégorisation (classer des mots dans un tableau) ? J'ai utilisé l'appariement avec listes déroulantes mais t...
By Valentine REIN
Amber Whitlock
I'm creating a course that after watching a video, users must enter incorrect procedures within separate text fields. Is there a way to create a "if textbox contains *...
By Yoni H.