Product Last Post Replies
Sam Putter
Hi I have added an interaction that I created using Articulate Storyline and then added it to a presenter course using web objects. I face the following issues: 1. Th...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jérôme Hidalgo
Hi all, my client own Open Offiche Writer, but not Microsoft Word. He can read the .doc files. Nevertheless, he can't publish to word from Storyline. Can he solve this...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Jérôme Hidalgo
Johnathan Brouwer
I am working on getting the most efficient process lined up to crank out a bunch of modules in a very short amount of time. How do you in this great community do so?  ...
By Johnathan Brouwer
Neil Grant
Hello, I am trying to embed a video into a Storyline slide.  When I enter the embedded code I get an error message that says: "Cannot insert a video from this embedde...
By Phil Mayor
Norm Cousineau
What's the simplest method to sync character state changes to audio on the timeline? Copy and paste the character onto a new layer then change the state? When I do tha...
By Magda Diaz
Phyllis Flowers
While watching a number of demo and getting started tutorials I thought I remember seeing that you could (in Storyline) allow your beta testers to provide you feedback...
By Peter Anderson
Thomas Fox
We are attempting to use graphics from http://www.presentermedia.com/ and while they all work great in the power point slide show, the animations will not transfer dur...
By Peter Anderson
Josee Wojcik
I have a slide with multiple pictures. I want the learner to click on each picture to see where it ends up on the screen. The problem is that when I click the 2nd item...
By Josee Wojcik
Ihsan Munir
Hey team, I am having an issue that maybe someone out there can help me out with with.  When I import my flash video content into my presentation, which is only one sl...
By Ihsan Munir
Trent Long
Someone sent me a finalized Articulate module. I see a number of interactions in the module that I need to edit. I have asked for the raw Engage interactions a number ...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Genevieve  Black
There is a video on a public website that I am interested in using for training. The video is 1 hour long, but we only want to use snips of the video. Are we able to c...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Guillermo Alzuru
I have a very simple one-slide PPT with several bullets that appear one at a time, upon clicking. The slide show works fine from within Power Point, with every click a...
By John Say
Curtis Wilson
I have a course with six Quizmaker quizzes build in, all are one question with multiple choice.  four of the quizzes work the way I want them to, which is to say that ...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Yves Pelletier
Can somebody tell me what settings Storyline imports a video? It looks like it reduces the video to MP4 720x405 but what are the other settings such as frame per secon...
By Yves Pelletier
Daniel Bolia
Hi everyone, I know that it is possible to add mouse cursor to a slide or screen capture. However, the mouse cursor option is not available for slide layer. Is it poss...
By Peter Anderson
Eye- D
Occasionally, Powerpoint is crashing during publishing. I restart Parallels and then it seems to be OK.  However I am noticing that an additional blank slide is being ...
By Peter Anderson
Sergio Tobon
Colegas, muchos saludos Elabore varias interaciones en engage y luego las importe en Story line. En el guion todo aparece bien, pero cuando le doy publicar en web y lm...
By Peter Anderson
Eye- D
I was just exported my last module... ahh.. finally.  Any I noticed these weird boxes coming up on the menu slides...  Any idea on  what this is?  I have attached a no...
By Eileen Mrowka
Paul Daley
I am creating a course with four sections that can be viewed in any order. At the end of each section is a quizmaker quiz. I am trying to use the 'When user passes' an...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Paul Daley
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, I attempted to create a practice file to replicate Eric Nalian's Decision Making: Button Slides. In my example, there are 4 slides, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and...
By Daniel Bolia