Product Last Post Replies
Mary Hancock
I want to play an audio file after 3 images have been dropped into the correct drop area. I've got everything working except the audio file. how do I do this? I suspe...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Lance Treloar
Ruchir Chandorkar
Hi...I am trying to publish a Storyline file as a Word document and even when I select the large slide format in the Publish options the output is very blurry. Is ther...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrea Zwaschka
Hello, My company uses a lot of videos in our training. Whenever I create a course with a video, it takes about 2 tries to successfully publish the file depending on ...
Carol Davis
Hello...I'm new to Articulate and am trying to create a quiz that will reset itself so usesrs can retake it after retaking the course they failed.  They way I have it ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Springer
I created and published a course with Storyline 1. After updating to Storyline 2 I am unable to successfully publish the same course. However I am able to published ot...
Scott Doster
Hi......can someone tell me if the Articulate Storyline upgrade process from ver 1 to ver 2 will utilize the existing ver 1 license?
Dimitra Makrozonari
I have a drag and drop interaction during which the narration should pause so as for the user to drag and drop the objects to the correct box and once s/he completes c...
By Emily Ruby
Brad Mitten
We are looking for a developer to continue the development of both Storyline and Presenter templates for a large international client. The templates are written using ...
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, We currently set our courses at 80% or 90% of slides viewed for completion. This works well with the various LMS's so we don't have periodic completion proble...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Shanna Sylvester-Pryce
I've been tasked with turning my paper-based instruction guide into an e-learning course and I'm trying to figure out a good approach for development. Not sure if a sc...
By Shanna Sylvester-Pryce
Jennifer Krutko
Hello! My team is currently working to put together a proposal to move from Captivate 6 (yes, 6) to Articulate Storyline 2.  I know we need to substantiate the move f...
By Jennifer Krutko
Daniel McGowan
Is it possible to insert an image actually inside a text box, so that it is in line with text and moves with any text edits you make? (As opposed to simply having the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
john bart
Just trying to understand the differences here so this may be an obvious answer to most but I'm trying to wrap my head around it as a novie. Why does Storyline and/or...
Jennifer Poore
I am having a similar issue. I switched computers recently but the character bundle I received as part of the loyalty program got lost in the transition. When I attemp...
andres jaramillo
Hi mi name is andres from colombia, i was working in a big course and i have two problems with the course that can´t solve the first one the client when try to review ...
erdem karaaslan
I create basic fiil-in-the-blank quize. I wrote four answers acceptable answers but only 2 correct of them. my quize: Acceptable answers: Toowomba is not a big city...
By Emily Ruby
Vipul Sachdeva
Hi Heroes, I'm trying to build a drag and drop assessment. Things look good when this (attached) is published but when I drag an answer to the respective box, the fon...
Jure Gabrovšek
When browser launch the articulate storyline zip file, sometimes do not load all the pictures. When you refresh than you get all of them....  
By Jure Gabrovšek
Nathan Ford
I am working with Storyline 1 and have come up with a creative quiz.  The premise is that for every question you will get to pick a box.  That box will have a money va...
By Emily Ruby
Alison L Coops
It would be nice to be able to created a graded Likert question where there is a best and worst answer and points are awarded based on the participant's response.
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie