Product Last Post Replies
Lisa odonnell
Hi Articulate World - I'm using Storyline 1 and was adding a 'Test Your Audio' feature in my course as a layer when the learner clicked on a ? from the Slide Master. H...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Petersen
I have a project with content on the base layer, and video narration on a new layer.  The reason for this is because the video often covers content on the base layer, ...
Amy Price
Has anyone else experienced errors with their storyline modules with different internet engines? The modules have been created in Storyline 1 and one of my clients ha...
C.O. Ng
Hello. I haven't used Presenter for over a year and just when I needed it, it's not working. It generates the *.ppta file. Clicking publish simply generates an empty ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shailesh Gurav
Hi there, I've created a course, in which there are 3 topics, each having 1 quiz (of 3 questions each), I want my learner to complete all the three quiz in sequence a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Kowoll
Hi, I'am recording the screen, but If I see the result, it's only posible to see the left upper part of the sequence. What I sould do to see the whole part of the sel...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Barnett
I have a quiz that, when viewed/previewed the question text is aligned bottom while the radio button, tick box is aligned centre. Is there a way to fix this in Quizmak...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Scott
Hi Looking for a way to have the learner conditionally jump to a url at the end of a Storyline project - based on the number of slides that have been successfully vie...
By Mike Scott
Denice Curtis
Hello, I am trying to learn how to use Storyline by watching the videos. They ask us to follow the slides by downloading the "free exercises" from the download sectio...
By Nicola Appel
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir s'il existe un quizz de type catégorisation (classer des mots dans un tableau) ? J'ai utilisé l'appariement avec listes déroulantes mais t...
By Valentine REIN
Amber Whitlock
I'm creating a course that after watching a video, users must enter incorrect procedures within separate text fields. Is there a way to create a "if textbox contains *...
By Yoni H.
Nathalie Kustcher
Hello everyone I've been successful in manually assigning points to most quizzes question types except for sequence drag and drop. There is no state to the interacti...
By Daniela Ferrara
George Champlin
I work on a collaborative team with a version control system. Each member downloads the files locally to work on them, and then uploads them to the shared server....
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Lavorini
A client of ours is using Presenter 13 to create courses for hosting on our LMS. We are running into issues with the quizzes that are embedded at the end of each lesso...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mohammad Asgarally
Hi All, I am currently facing a problem with SL2 update4.  The "Jump to URL/file" trigger is adding a double slash to local file links.  I believe this was previously...
Kat Cripe
I am trying to upload a module to the web and I am running into this error.  I have published to web and when i import the .swf file to Dreamweaver and put the file up...
pryce wood
I have a course that does not seem to be able to count the slides. I have copied it from another course, and the original counts fine. When I compare them both side by...
Lion Haupt
Hello, I would like to know if its possible to embed my companys logo into the player itself, because I dont like to have it on the right that big with that big bar. ...
Kevin Freeborn
We are having some trouble with the display size for SCOs developed in Articulate Presenter Studio 13.  When they launch they are too big to fit in the browser window....
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Genet
Does anyone have any idea when they plan to fix the fill-in-the-blanks apostrophe problem? It is really hindering a major project of mine that needs to get done but ca...
By Emily Ruby