Product Last Post Replies
Mohammad Asgarally
Hi All, I am currently facing a problem with SL2 update4.  The "Jump to URL/file" trigger is adding a double slash to local file links.  I believe this was previously...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kat Cripe
I am trying to upload a module to the web and I am running into this error.  I have published to web and when i import the .swf file to Dreamweaver and put the file up...
pryce wood
I have a course that does not seem to be able to count the slides. I have copied it from another course, and the original counts fine. When I compare them both side by...
Lion Haupt
Hello, I would like to know if its possible to embed my companys logo into the player itself, because I dont like to have it on the right that big with that big bar. ...
Kevin Freeborn
We are having some trouble with the display size for SCOs developed in Articulate Presenter Studio 13.  When they launch they are too big to fit in the browser window....
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Genet
Does anyone have any idea when they plan to fix the fill-in-the-blanks apostrophe problem? It is really hindering a major project of mine that needs to get done but ca...
By Emily Ruby
Patricia de Souza
Hi I am new to Studio '13 and am struggling to get it to work properly I have just viewed Mike Taylor's  tutorial about adding interactivity using Hyperlinks - I hav...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Trefz
Hi, I'm using SL2 to create courses to be viewed on Safari on the ipad as well as on IE on desktop computers. Up until recently I could post a link to story.html, as ...
By Emily Ruby
Stephanie Lagasca
I am creating a module with a quiz at the end.  I was able to set a retake if they fail the quiz and also able to make it jump to a slide if they fail the first time. ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
John Anderson
We recently purchased Articulate and we have successfully installed the software and the character packs. When I go through the online tutorials and try to insert a c...
By Emily Ruby
anton muz
Hello all, i have finished my first project of storyline and i would like to view it on my ipad...i have loaded the app "articulate mobile player" but have no idea how...
By Emily Ruby
Paul N/A
 If I use articulate, does the software have a limit to the number of students that can be registered to take the "class" or "learning module"? Can I have 20K (as an e...
By Emily Ruby
Erin Johnston
Hi All, I am new to Storyline 2 and am trying to update the pictures on each slide. I don't want to change anything else, but the background colours/designs disappear...
Gilmor Keshet
Please help a rookie, what do I do with my published result? How do I upload the course onto a site in googlesites, or a Wix, or a wikispaces classroom? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Suciu Adrian
Hello, i need some help. I have made a custom menu not the one into the "PLAYER" and I want the slides to remember the menu titles where i was, I want a check mark on...
By Emily Ruby
Sreekanth Chakravarthy
Hi First of all, let me admit that I am completely new to Articulate Storyline and I am trying out some basic stuff for the last 3-4 days. Now, here are couple of ques...
Adam Wissman
Hi everybody, I have a circular software simulation on Storyline 2 that am implementing. I want the user to be able to go back and redo any of the activities as many ...
Jeff Geear
I have created a Pick One quiz that automatically advances through the questions. If you answer no to the third question it jumps to the results slide. The Quiz works ...
By Leslie McKerchie
frank diaz
I purchased (down loaded) articulate storyline onto a laptop.  Can I get that also loaded to my desktop?  seems like I was told I was limited to two devices..looks for...
By Emily Ruby
Richard Blunt
Hello Holiday Heroes!   I have a base layer of triggers on a diagram and want the learner to view three layers before being allowed to move on with the “Next” button...
By Leslie McKerchie