Product Last Post Replies
Guillermo Alzuru
Hello all, Is there such thing as replacing one image that I have inserted in several slides, at once, in Storyline 2?  I have created a few simple pieces and in all...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Calvin Lo
I wanna ask those of you who switched from SL1 to SL2, did you encounter any problems with your old projects? Maybe triggers being messed up? slides not working as the...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Denise  Granger
Okay I've read all the posts and watched all the video's and I can't find one that helps me correct my scene numbering issue.  My scenes are placed where they need to ...
Milan Madhav
I have Articulate Storyline 1, and since yesterday I cannot seem to access the software.  I receive the message attached. - " Flash player 10 or higher for Internet e...
By Emily Ruby
Ryan Blyth
Hi, I have run into this issue before. I am trying to change the state of a shape to be transparent to see some text underneath it, this works fine for the shapes, h...
By Ryan Blyth
CINDY LYONS
I've inserted a web object and I'm trying to position it. While it looks like it's positioned correctly, when I preview it, the web object is not at all where I placed...
Jessica Brown
So...I group two objects:  a picture and some text. They become one object named group 1. Group one has a trigger assigned to it. I decide that the picture should be s...
By Jessica Brown
Erica Fredrick
When I use the Print results function it asks for my name, which I want, but then when the results come up the title is made up of random characters. See attached. How...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Beth Maidment
Does anyone know of a way to restrict users from clicking 'Next' in the player before the slide has played out fully? I know I can hide the entire controls and manual...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Hemmila
I'm looking to connect with anyone who has experience using Storyline 1 with PeopleMatter Learn to discuss best practices using their LMS.  I've found their reporting ...
By Emily Ruby
Edz Guanko
Hi, Is there a way to promote/demote multiple slides in the Menu? Right now I can only promote/demote one slide at a time and it's really very tedious especially for b...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kris Horrocks
I have existing presentations that use a lot of PPT narrations with bookmarks that trigger animations. Will Presenter support those? Thanks!
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
I have a swf that I want the user to be able to click on certain parts of it which will lightbox different slides. Now I know I can just put hotspots over the top in t...
By Emily Ruby
Tim Chen
I'd prefer to use web delivery of my content, but is there a way to flush out all the cashed files in the browser if the a user doesn't delete his/her browser history?...
Ell O
Hi, I am doing a lot of testing at the moment on multiple devices. I have an input box where you input a numberical value on iPad. It works absolutely fine in all th...
By Emily Ruby
Carol North
Hi. Can anyone suggest what I can do please? I added audio and all seemed to be working fine until I tried to preview it. I am pretty new to all of this and I am worki...
By Emily Ruby
David McGhee
How can I load data from delimited file/database/... into variables? I'm building a game like interaction with 5 variables that need populating at a time from a possib...
Andreas Larsson
Hello, I am having trouble correctly displaying a course completion Certificate in IE11. (I'm using the method described here.) After course completion the student ca...
Christian Clausen
I've been trying to develop a project for the eLearning Challenge, but I've hit a wall. I was wondering if someone on this forum could help me out. Here’s the link to...
Vit Sikyr
Hello, could someone please help me? When I enter text box, all content disappear and it shows only big red cross. I tried to import project into a new file and I als...