Product Last Post Replies
john smith
I want to import a finished project from a flash card into Articulate StoryLine on a different PC.  I really don't want to create a new one from scratch because I want...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Shelley McKay
Hi everyone! Sending this from London as the excitement mounts for the Olympic games! And the sun has come out too...!! Anyway, I have a matching drop down quiz, where...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Labrie
Hello!  We are attempting to build a quiz that is complex.  We have seven chapters of content and the learners can choose to go through the content as determined by th...
By Emily Ruby
Emily Bramley
Hi Guys, Could do with some help on this one- I basically want the bullet points on the attached slide to serve two functions: 1 - to reveal the corresponding text ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dee Marie
Hi, I am using Articulate Storyline 2 on my Brand new Mac - running Bootcamp with Windows 8.1. This past week, I have had 2 different files become corrupt, then the p...
By Emily Ruby
Vladislav Khvesyuk
Hello! Situation: I answer the question in test, but my answer isn't correct. How to do so, that would I see right answer on this time.
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristine Cariello
So my embedded video is working fine. My problem is there appears to be a sort of white border outline to the video player that I didn't put there and is not selected....
By Emily Ruby
Daniel McGowan
Hi all, I realize an answer probably lies deep within the discussion forum already… but I can't quite find it. I have a layer. I have a video on the layer. I want the...
By Emily Ruby
Angelique Overbeek
Hi, I am working on a course together with a co-worker. We both use the same storyline version, however, if I try to publish the file made by her I get an error and no...
By Leslie McKerchie
CJ Kenn
I created  Yes, No checkboxes and when I hover over the Yes box, it moves slightly. Does anyone know why or have a fix for this? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
marc guerin
Bonjour, Depuis que nous avons cessé d'utiliser la version démo du logiciel Studio et acheté une licence, nous éprouvons des problèmes de synchronisation des animatio...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Clark
Hey guys! I've been having a massive problem getting my course to complete.  I'm using multiple results slide and tracking from an overall results slide with a comple...
By Emily Ruby
Mike B.
We will be distributing our Storyline project to partners, some using AICC and some SCORM. Since SCORM packages the entire project, we were wondering what might be the...
By Emily Ruby
taha hussein
hi  e leatning heros i downloaded storyline2 and i created a course and when i try to a publish it i have error message then tell me to send error to articlte staff an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Suzanne Johnson
I have a Power Point Presentation .pptx with what I beleive are embedded .mp3 audio files.  When I import to Storyline and then publish to Cornerstone LMS the audio is...
By Emily Ruby
Bill Raider
I have a discussion slide that includes audio and captions. I want to give users the option to toggle the captions on and off. I have a variable and triggers which do ...
By Bill Raider
Sarah Linden
Every time I convert my slides to free form, my computer lags. When I open the Storyline file, I'm able to convert the first couple slides easily and with no issues. B...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello everybody, I am facing some LMS issues with an exported AS2 project. In this project, I have one question (Multiple Choice) and various screens with hotspots c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Guy Armstrong
Hello,   I am trying to create a moving timeline by having a stationary line and then a text (year) and triangle (point on timeline) move relative to the line. The m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa M
Help eL Heroes, I have just completed two lessons in Storyline. One is 20 MB, the other 30 MB. I've just sent it our for user/technical testing to my pilot group acro...
By Vanessa M