Product Last Post Replies
Francisco Carreon
Hi, I have 3 different Drag and Drop interactions, all of them behave erratically and reset randomly when the user is doing the interaction. Only one or two of the dra...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ondrej Chour
Hello, I have few external links in my project. If I publish my project (i.e. on desktop) and test the e-learning, all links work perfectly. But If I move the project ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Judith Blackbourn
Hi all, Just getting so frustrated looking at all the great examples and not being able to come up with an idea for my project. I'm always thinking in boxes! Also, I'...
By Judith Blackbourn
Roxanne Smith
Hi All, I am building a module where I am talking about the importance of observation skills.  I wanted to start off by creating an exercise to spot the differences be...
By Peter Anderson
Erin Gratton
Hi there, I just trimmed and published a video in Encoder. The end result had no audio at all. Any suggestions? It's my first time using this. Thanks!
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Erin Gratton
Tatyana Skoraya
I have a small problem with using pictures in feedback. On the website I saw a tutorial about that. I used a blank slide and wrote my feedback in it. Then i used branc...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Blesy Paul
There are certain slides hidden in the Navigation menu, though they are not hidden in the Presenter Slide Properties. 
By Christine Hendrickson
Kate Simpson
Hi I understand that using Articulate Storyline you can publish to: Flash HTML5 iOS by the articulate player I also understand that if the browser doesn't support Flas...
By Peter Anderson
Jeff Willison
Hi All-  I have added some notes to slides and checked all of the appropriate boxes in player for the notes page.  When I preview--nothing shows up?  I thought maybe i...
By Peter Anderson
Tim Naylor
Hi, I have created a course with many different types of quizzing slides. I did not want the traditional incorrect/correct slides etc so i created my own answer layer,...
By Peter Anderson
Jason Lampitt
Does anyone have any idea why attachments that are set up as links are launching all by themselves when I launch an Articulate Presenter project in the browser? This i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michelle Williams
I opened an old quiz we had in Quizmaker 9. I made changes, and then saved it as a new name. I published it as a slide into my ppt presentation. But now when I try to ...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sonja D'Angelo
Is it possible to download a record screen, which I done in Storyline? I want to use this as a video. THANKS
By Sonja D'Angelo
Nicky A.
Not a critical issue, just annoying - but... Sometimes when I am editing a slide, then save and close that slide - my return to story view has shrunk and everything lo...
By Peter Anderson
Julie Miles
One of the main selling points of Storyline for me was the promise that the material would be easily accessible with screen readers - only I can't figure out how to ma...
By Julie Miles
Royston Fredericks
Hi everyone, Can anybody tell me why there is pixelation of certain elements in my design when I review it in the player. The images look fine when in normal view but ...
By Christine Hendrickson
dave lees
Hi guys, Is it possible to have multiple true/false questions on one screen? Thanks
By dave lees
Maria Mp
Hi! I am new to storyline. I am doing a course where the learner can, based on the  answers they pick, find out what kind of leaders they are. It's sort of like a pers...
By Maya Speights
Caroline  Bartle
Help! I bouught storyline because I thought it was a better product than presenter. I have just found out from reading these pages that it does not have playlists buil...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alicia Serrioz
Has anyone else experienced Storyline shutting itself down and throwing errors when you switch between the Storyline project and other windows programs?  I've had Stor...
By Alicia Serrioz