Product Last Post Replies
Luke Scott
I am trying to set up a quiz where there are 9 possible answers and user must select the 4 correct ones. I have two issues: 1. How do I stop people choosing more than...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Sharples
Is there a straightforward way to retain the states (visited buttons) for buttons located on a slide master? I just need 5 buttons that hold their visited state. Have...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes, I am creating a ADA Section 508 complaint course by allowing the learner to select their navigation path to 508 compliant slides or non-508 slides. I am doi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Luis Paolo Sotto
Good day everyone! A quick question for all you heroes out there How do you implement communications between SWF Flash to Storyline? Because we have a game we made i...
By Emily Ruby
diane clark
Help!  I'm in the middle of an extensive course that will be a core curriculum item going forward.  I opened the course today and my scenes have all been rearranged an...
By Emily Ruby
Trish Cox
Hi Guys, Is it possible to do a screen capture and load it onto you tube? Thanks in advance Trish Cox  
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Wills
Hi everyone, This is my first post here and I have to say, this is a great community and resource. I have been playing with variables this weekend (I know I need to g...
By Emily Ruby
Brian Sarfatty
Playing with the 2nd half of this tutorial with the "freeform" quiz. https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate-storyline-2/articles/crea...
By Emily Ruby
Isay Castillo
HELP PLEASE! :) How can I transfer the attached file to Storyline wherein participants can take it? Objective is learners don't have to download the file. The invento...
Brian Sarfatty
This is in response to this tutorial: https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate-storyline-2/articles/adding-an-interactive-marker-to-an-...
By Emily Ruby
Brian Sarfatty
This is in response to David's tutorial, https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate-storyline-2/articles/creating-a-drag-and-drop-interac...
Mike B.
Has anyone done much with embedding a live video stream into a Storyline project? What are the limitations with doing this? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Nadia Laubach
Hello, In Storyline - I can't seem to get rid of the "Notes" text attached to each box (shown here in black). Any suggestions?  Thanks, Nadia
Athena Elaijah
Hi there. I'm starting a project at this moment and I want to ask if there is a way to import powerpoint based questions in Storyline 2? I understand, Excel and and Te...
By Emily Ruby
Al Miller
Just updated the mobile player a downloaded a couple of SL 1 courses I created a while ago. The side menu (right) has a black background with white type. Is this how t...
Andrew Lian
I am having a quite strange problem. The usual sequence is like this: (a) I change a Javascript script. (b) I save my file and Publish it. (c) I run the file on Firef...
Debbie Chaddock
Among the unresolved HTML5 output issues covered on the Articulate Support website are:  1. The List Item >> Normal Text player color item controls the color of ...
By Emily Ruby
Mary Kay O'Sullivan
I use Audacity to create MP3 narration, and the sound is crystal clear. I import that same MP3 into my PPTX/Articulate file (Office 2007/Articulate Pro 9) file, and pl...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Simon MIGNOL
Hi Guys, I'm having a problem with Articulate dedicated App. Under ipad IOS 7 or IOS 8 i've got sound but no images in the up-left corner of the app. However, it wo...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Abhinav Patil
Can a Storyline 2 file be saved as a Storyline 1 file? If not, is it a feature likely to be incorporated in the future?
By Andrew Taylor