Product Last Post Replies
Asish Menon
Dear team Articulate, On pasting Arabic text on Storyline, the text appears flipped [especially if there are English content in the sentence]. Have anyone faced a sim...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Debra Starr
I try to add a new slide in Storyline 1 using a template but it freezes when I click the template tab.  It used to work.  I've downloaded the latest release but it sti...
By Emily Ruby
Candee Basford
Help. I need instructions on how to share my Storyline 2 module with developers for further modification.
Anthony Moser
Need some help my customer moved to Internet Explorer 11 and now the Articulate Storyline project will no longer work? (this is not storyline 2) The html.story file o...
Jack Hamilton
Hi all, Our company recently purchased Articulate and are in the process of implementing it with our LMS. Just had a quick quesiton in regards to the updates Articula...
By Emily Ruby
Char Larkin
Hello - I have a "hover" to view some text.  i wanted to place a "help button" on the text that is displayed when the mouse hovers.  The learner will then view a laye...
By Emily Ruby
Michelle Wandzilak
When I import a PPT file, only 3 of the 20 slides import. There is nothing but text and screen captures in the PPT file. Any suggestions as to what might be causing th...
Trina MacKay
I'm trying to only submit score to the LMS if the user passes the course.  I've tried a few ways, but can't seem to get the SCORM course to not send results if they do...
By Emily Ruby
Jim Schoemer
I have created two courses in the same curriculum, both of which have been through many versions in the development process. Today, one of them turned up with two dist...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bobby Gideon
I have a presenter file that will not recognize articulate. What can I do to uncorrupt this project? Always something with this software. Not being ugly, but very frus...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nicole Neighbors
I am currently creating a course where I made a modified slider that will pull up information as the user drags the object. As there isn't a whole lot of screen real e...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin McCraw
I have been using StoryLine 1 for about a year but I am not a newbie to elearning having worked with authoring software dating back to MM Director and IBM's Ultimedia ...
By Robin McCraw
Alexander Salas
I have to admit that Storyline 2 is full of awesomeness.  Perhaps my favorite feature is the use of motion paths.  In this thread I want to share how I quickly develop...
By Alexander Salas
Byron Woodland
Hi Guys & Girls,   I am having an issue in storyline that I hope someone can help with. I have designed 2 slides with similar interactions on. You click an image...
By Michael Hinze
Mike Nichols
I have a welcome animation that plays on my starting scene (main menu). Is there a way to prevent the animation from playing when the user clicks to return main menu f...
By Emily Ruby
rik apple
Help!  I have 7 Question banks each with a different theme of questions. The first screen has a number of Check Boxes from which I hope the required themes can be sele...
By Jacob Olivier
Kyle Gomon
I am Fairly new to Storyline.  I am creating a software eLearning course, so I am mimicking what happens with Dropdowns, etc. I need to have multiple actions take plac...
By Emily Ruby
Ben Sewell
Hi all, I wonder if anyone could help me with this.  I'm trying to build a chapter select style feature, using 1 video, broken down into many pieces. To auto advance...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alessandro Mitolo
Hi all,   i have a problem when opening a quiz with Presenter: sometimes the quiz is duplicated, we can see in attached picture. after this when i upload to my lear...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ruth Moore
This morning when I started working on my course in Storyline 2, when I open an existing layer or create a new layer, the image of the base layer shifts down and to th...
By Emily Ruby