Product Last Post Replies
Belen Ferrer
I haven't been able to find any other posts about this, so I hope I'm not repeating an old question here. I'm having trouble with the seekbar when using layers on my s...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Michael Bean
Hey all, Help me out if you can - I'm super frustrated. I'm created a few courses in articulate and never had trouble hyperlinking to a screen with an Engage interacti...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jeff C
When trying to import scenes from earlier projects only slides with no screen recordings are imported. Any ideas?
By Peter Anderson
John Gilpin
I am brand new to StoryLine and brand new to the E Learning Heroes website as well... So be gentle.  I did attempt to search the site but couldn't find anything addres...
By Martin Iwinski
Diane Peters
I typically publish drafts of projects to Articulate Online to see how they behave and then tweak them by overwriting the file with new versions. That way I'm able to ...
By Diane Peters
Adrian Rodriguez
Hello everybody! I have a question. Can I use real time properties in Storyline?. For example, I would like to do a drag and drop, where I can move a bar and in real t...
By Adrian Rodriguez
Ashley W
I had considered it a lost cause, attempting to use essay or fill-in-the-blank questions (people's answers just very far too much on the latter), but then I took a qui...
By Matthew Graham
Tekeya Holley
I'm transforming a large PPT presentation and I'm using several engage interactions. The PPT has a LOT of notes to it that I was gonna subsitute for missing audio.  Is...
By Tekeya Holley
Kim Taylor
sorry if i should know this but i have searched and cant find the answer. i would like to change the colour of text on the player. for example, Resource link is grey a...
By Kim Taylor
Gerry Wasiluk
Just curious, using Storyline itself, how would you make a picture cloudy or fuzzy (i.e., out of focus) a bit?  Is this possible?
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jud Lyman
I am just getting started with Storyline (no previous Articulate experience either) and am having difficulty recording audio. If I do a screen record my USB microphone...
By Jud Lyman
Gina Hoekstra
So, I am rebuilding the boring PowerPoint that all new managers have to go through when hired regarding Safety. One section is about the Drug Policy and when we can le...
By David Anderson
Bill Harnage
Yeah, I know this is an Articulate forum, but I ran across this today and thought others might find it useful. http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-technology-sneaks-2012/a...
By Carla Ollero
Scott Andre
I am trying to figure out how to make Storyline modules available to our field employee's iPads. Ideally we want our field to be able to play via the Articulate mobi...
By Garry Nordenstam
William Urban
I have used Art Studio "trial version" and really like it. Then Storyline comes along! Now I am wondering which one would work the best for us. We have to write a numb...
By Bruce Graham
Meryem M
Hello all, I've been reading this site for over a year, and finally think I might have something to give back.  My client really liked the layout of Tom's drag-video.s...
By Meryem M
Gertrude Mandeville
How do you delay the appearance of the Next and Prev buttons until audio ends?
By Phil Mayor
Renee Schuh
Hi folks! I'm working with a client that is using Articulate Presenter although now that Storyline (SL) is out (wasn't when we started the project 2.5 years ago), she'...
By Renee Schuh
Gerry Wasiluk
I'm trying to remember if there are any issues when publishing Storyline content to Articulate Online and you want folks with iPads to be able to access the content wi...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Belen Casado
Hello! I'm building a course in Storyline and when I add MP3 files, they sound badly, with the sound "S" very distorted. When I listen to the original files, they soun...
By Belen Casado