Product Last Post Replies
Ryan W
Hey All, I've got an issue with a course, built in Storyline 2, that is acting strange for some users and we can't figure it out.  For some users, the page loads and ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ryan W
Robert Turner
I'm trying to set a button trigger on the results slide that will work with a clients system to close and record the quiz submission. I tried the exit trigger but it d...
By Wanda Blackett
Antonio A
Hi, someone knows if there is a way with with SL2 to pass the score of the student to the LMS not just as Passed/Failed but the score itself (Example 77% ) Thanks, A...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
sebastian sadone
Hi i have a issue. My drag and drop does not work properly. I just want that the drop item go back to it's original position when is outside of any drop target. But is...
Wanda Blackett
I'm having a strange problem in my LMS where I've created a SCORM package of a game which has the Results slide showing a "score" (number of successful responses) afte...
Kelly Blenus
Is it possible to have a text field where the person fills in the answer, and emails their answer to themselves? It may help to provide context here: I'm designing a ...
By Emily Ruby
zola anderson
I was looking forward to getting my hands on Presenter 13.  We have hundreds of simulations created in Captivate 5.5 (some are in 6 and recently we switched to 7 as we...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Smith
Is this a skill that I need to have to use Articulate Storyline? 
By Emily Ruby
Leslie Adams
I have a scene set up in a Storyline course that auto advances. It is set up to be viewed in a lightbox when users click on a button in the player. When some people vi...
Alex Duncan
I have a storyline file with 5 scenes. At the moment, each scene has a single slide (I'm trying to set up a navigation scheme first). One slide can be regarded as the ...
Tom Doyle
Currently, Quizmaker has a default property setting for 80% - even when you select "SURVEY" drop-down RESULTS SLIDE.  As we transition to SABA Cloud, I am being told t...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Jennifer Huggins
Hello! Would any of you have any hints / documents / checklists etc. that you give to SME's before they give you their powerpoint?  I have some great SME's who write g...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Robinson
Hi all,  I have created a 10 sec video and created a loop in Windows media player. No issues there. When i install it into an Engage 13 file the loop is broken. How ca...
Omar Garces
Hello, In Storyline2, I have a locked course preventing the Learner to go ahead. Once the Learner watches a slide and he clicks "NEXT", can the Learner scrub through ...
By Leslie McKerchie
stacey perry kramer
Hello, I was copying and pasting notes from Word into the Notes tab in Storyline and now have a red box with an X in it that I cannot figure out how to remove. I need...
By stacey perry kramer
Jenny Verman
Hi I am trying to use a selection of Google fonts with Articulate storyline 2 - they are showing as a font but when i go to use them i get a big cross? Can google fo...
Simon Wood
Hi All, I've got two Kayak images (left stroke and right stroke).  I've set up the two images as different states.  Each time the user presses the UP key, I want trig...
By Emily Ruby
Lisa  Saari
I am unable to upload a powerpoint into Storyline 1.  I have tried updating storyline, updating windows 7, and checked for updated for Office 10 which there are none. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Pfau
I have developed an Articulate Storyline course consisting of 4 scenes dealing with different regulatory compliance topics. I am publishing as SCORM 1.2 and uploading ...
Bernadette Sinnott
I've just built my first two training modules using Articulate studio 13. Both modules contain some video clips. These clips are in MP4 format. I've asked some colleag...
By Leslie McKerchie