Product Last Post Replies
Omar Garces
Hello, Using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - The native browser (inside Adobe AIR) is taking the wrong resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels instead of the effective 128...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Victoria Nap
I am having an issue with this quiz. Even though I am getting all of the answers correct, I cannot get the quiz to give a score of 100%. I made sure that all of the qu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynne Hicks
I need to compare the sizes of two objects.  I want the user to be able to use a slider to slowly see the size difference.  The base layer will need to disappear when ...
By Lynne Hicks
Jonathan Workman
I am REALLY close to making this work.  However, question 3 on my quiz will require me to retake it, even when I have answered it correctly.  I do not want any limits ...
By Emily Ruby
Kendra Barker
I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all the heroes.  I really appreciate all your time and patience (and visuals) that you have provided me.  Thank you again.  
Trish Cox
Hi All, Has anyone experienced issues when trying to publish in storyline 2 my screen just hangs i never had this when using storyline 1 Many Thanks Trish
Nick Gidman
Hello all, We have recently moved over from SL1 to 2. In SL1 I used to remove the trigger on the quiz feedback layers that would hide the layer when they click contin...
C. Wilson
Greetings All, I need help with a solution. I used the GetName javascript and change to Student ID to get the information from LMS. This works. I am trying to create ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Mulkins
I noticed this when using html5 interactions for Engage 2013 content.  When loading the next slide or going back to a previous slide the loading spinner will remain in...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
William  Carpenter
Is there an "official" Articulate Storyline Certificate? Also are there any requisites to train Articulate Storyline?
By William Carpenter
Judy Siegel
I am trying to embed an Engage '09 slide in to Storyline 2. I ma having several issues. 1) First, I imported the Engage file in to Storyline and then I couldn't previ...
By Emily Ruby
Jim Schoemer
I do a lot of narration in PPT/Presenter and, in the development process, have to to a fair amount of audio editing. I've noticed that the audio editor does not accura...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Dennis Duligall
Hi Folks, We have a project that requires two deployment types, one SCORM via LMS and another via CD (no internet connection). We have audio and video in the course....
By Phil Mayor
Krista Lovelock
Hello,  The Engage files I have created are no longer working in Firefox. The files were tested in Firefox previously and worked. I am working with Engage '13, Update...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Verzera
Hello all, I have a free form drag/drop quiz that I made. I start w/ 5 items lined up on the left side, the user drags them to 1 of 10 spots on the right. If they d...
By Emily Ruby
Alexi Barbosa
Hello! I'm having an issue where the text inside the notes pane on the player template is running off the page. Therefore, students are unable to read the text comple...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chuck DuSablon
I'm using Storyline v1 and having trouble getting hidden images to appear with the trigger I've set. There are two clickable images (right and left navigation arrows) ...
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Keen-Lepre
Our staff are unable to connect to the server.  In some cases it's taking up to 10 minutes or they can't at all.  We are using Articulate LMS. Any ideas?  
By Leslie McKerchie
Fiona Klassen
Hi Ashley and the rest of our community - Happy 2015.   I posted a question December 2014 re states not changing on a slide until the mouse is hovered over them. I hav...
By Fiona Klassen
Karl Manning
Hi, Storyline 2 update 4 This is an odd one. With a unfilled text box, the clickable space is the size of the text box. If you group this with the donut shape, the...
By Allison LaMotte