Product Last Post Replies
Graham Fox
Hi All, I swear I've done this before but can't remember how to do it now without creating a bunch of triggers. I'd like to change the state of 3 different objects whe...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Janus
I’m experiencing problems with published Articulate modules. When I run the player file, all Powerpoint animation speeds are accelerated to the point that the module ...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Marsha Grant-Ford
Can anyone answer my question;support did not. The hotspot free form is inaccurate. The hotspot circle come up as 1/4 circle. The most problematic is a quiz that shoul...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Rachel K.
I have imported a Quiz Maker quiz into Storyline and it did create a results slide with a pass and fail layer.  I have gone in and checked the questions are marked as ...
By Justin Grenier
Natalia Mueller
Hello All, I imagine this conversation has already taken place so if anyone can refer me to the right thread, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm looking for ways to cut vi...
By Peter Anderson
Sheila Bulthuis
I apologize if this is already in the Forums, but I can’t seem to find it…  I have a course with restricted navigation.  For the Engage tabbed interactions, I do want ...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Janet Bernhards
Michael Fimian
Hi All, I was just owndering if anyone had attempted to span an audio clip across a number of slides: a music file across a dozen slides, say... If so, I'd be interest...
By Peter Anderson
Jorge Malebrán
Is there a way to mute flashs using player buttons? In studio the volume/mute work fine with the flash but in storyline, it doesn't seem to work at all.
By Jorge Malebrán
Steve Wyatt
I am publishing in Articulate Storyline HTML 5.  I want to view and track results from these modules on an iPad.  I have downloaded the Articulate iPad app, but it loo...
By Justin Grenier
Sophia Xu
Hi folks, I run into an issue with articulate storyline recently and hope somebody can help me solve it. I want to attach some job aids to a course. The documents are...
By Sophia Xu
R Jordan
Hi, I have a large test prep (in total 400 multiple choice questions) split over 5 scenes.  I want the student to be able to select the questions that they want to re...
By R Jordan
Will Morris
Hi guys,  I'm currently creating a screen that allows the user to review text after they have submitted a text input interaction, using a variable to pull in the text ...
By Will Morris
Jonathan VanderSteen
Hello Articulaters, Has anyone ever had trouble with their 'resume course' feature?  Typically we don't have any problems if the user clicks No when asked if she want...
By Peter Anderson
Cédric Froehlich
Hi to all! First, I'd like to mention that Storyline is an amazing tool which changed the way we approach E-learning in the company I work for. Thank you!!!! But, of c...
By Annie Jean
June Fiorina
Hi, I've inserted a video (.flv) on a slide and it runs fine in preview, but appears to be deleted when published.   I've searched the forums and found this problem re...
By Peter Anderson
Charmaine  Broodryk
I develop a number of systems-related modules and would love a bigger screen so all text on full screen shots can be legible.  How big can I go?
By Mike Enders
Julie Bignell
Wonder if someone can answer my query on Flash.  The rumour has been circulating for a while now that Flash will eventually be replaced with HTML5.  I am concerned bec...
By Steve Flowers
James Brandwood
I posted this elsewhere but I thnk perhaps a new thead is a better spot. A client is telling me that their virtual network, for flash player, is set at 15 frames per s...
By Matthew Graham
Natalie Phillps
I've got this problem after uploading my Storyline project into the LMS. I go through the presentation and exit it on the 4th slide. After clicking/viewing another pre...
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
Hi. Are there any situations where the "Replay" symbol would not work, (apart of course from when you have disabled the Seekbar...)? I just had some scenes where it di...
By Matthias Dickmann