Product Last Post Replies
Tracy Parish
I was just previewed a course I'm working on in which I used one of the Illustrated Characters.  I just realized that I had changed her facial expression so many times...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
Eric Federspiel
This seems like such a simple issue that I must be missing something. On the very last slide in my course, I'd like the "Next" button in the Player to read "Close," an...
By Adrian Dean
Rob Berry
Hi Community, I'm having a problem getting my scrolling panel to work with the markers I'm putting inside it. When I hover the mouse over every marker inside the panel...
By Adrian Dean
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
I need to create a particular animation that is important to the client. Basically its just three text boxes that rotate around a circle, stop, and one text box gets b...
By Adrian Dean
PL Yap
Hi, We have developed eLearning courses on Articulate. Recently when alerted  by our customers, we found that for courseware launched with IE8 on Win 7 systems, the pr...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By PL Yap
James Brandwood
I have just finished begun reviewing a near finished training module but the webobjects (links to the company intranet that have worked in all previous modules) crash ...
By James Brandwood
Bill Harnage
Test this with the stock browser and see if the keyboard opens up when you click in the text field. Also note which html file you access. http://www.siliconghost.com/t...
By Garry Nordenstam
Andrew Sellon
I'm creating three modules for a client, and in one module I have created a feedback master set to align with the color of player I'm using for the course.  When I ope...
By Andrew Sellon
Terri Alexander
Hi. Can somebody tell me what could be the problem if my client is extracting and then launching the published QM quiz, but they are getting a white screen, rather tha...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Laura Moats
I am having trouble with the animation bars in the Audio Editor. Initially they were working fine, then they stopped showing the labels, and I was not able to drag the...
By Peter Anderson
Terri Alexander
I've been hired to update some existing Articulate WBTs for a client. They gave me a 30 day trial version of Presenter 09 loaded onto a virtual machine that I use thru...
By Peter Anderson
Ralia h
I'm hoping someone has already had this issue and figured it out. I recently built a presentation completely in quizmaker, and put in engage community interactions (as...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Ralia h
Vicki Watson
This is my first day with Storyline and I'm also new to the iPad so maybe there's an easy solution to this that I'm not seeing. Basically I'm creating an ebook with s...
By Peter Anderson
Parag Makode
Hi, We are developing marathi courses in Articulate Presenter. There is an issue in charecter alignment after publishing the course. Please find attached screenshot fo...
By Peter Anderson
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to export from storyline to a movie format of some kind?
By Doug Rose
Adena Wilson
Hi. Is it possible to edit an existing audio track (or record over an existing recording -- just the audio portion) for a screencast that was created using Storyline? ...
By David Burton
Diane Smith
Hi everyone,  I'm experiencing a mysterious issue with an image in my SL project.  I have a png on a slide that has a red cross-hair behind it.  Its not appearing in t...
By Diane Smith
mark nunn
Hi, I have produced a html page that has an embeded 3D viewer window to view 3D content in realtime. It requires a web browser pluggin to be installed to run the 3D vi...
By Karen Glenn
Colin Rider
I have created a drag and drop quiz within a Storyline slide. There are unlimited attempts and feedback, with audi for both "correct" and incorrect (try again) respons...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
pete a
Hi, Im trying out Storyline - really like it so far. I´m building an e-course that´s going to be used for medicine students. I need to disable access to the actual pho...
By pete a