Product Last Post Replies
Allen Way
Greetings, I've been pulling my hair out over this one: I have an image of a device for which I'm building training for staff. It is on a master slide. Over several of...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeb Hoge
Is there a setting that permits or prevents a user from advancing the slide even if narration or animation is ongoing? I've got them set to Advance by User in the Slid...
By Brian Batt
Karen Torres
Hi I am having an issue with an animation heavy slide in Presenter. It will preview fine in powerpoint. When I publish in Presenter the animations do not work properly...
By blair parkin
Allison Young
I upgraded my Articulate programs last week, and started working on files today for the first time since then.  When I went to preview a presentation in Presenter (9 s...
By Brian Batt
Sophia Xu
I tried to insert the text box in my ppt and found that Articulate does not support this. Will Articulate incorporate this function someday?
By Sophia Xu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. I'm using some colourful buttons made with PPT 2010. They render oddly in Presenter - see page 2, although they seem to be ok on page 1. I've just taken @sl...
By Phil Mayor
Justin Leoni
I'm really stumped by this one, maybe someone here can help me out. We run our own native LMS that was written by a colleague and myself.  We serve a very large market...
By Brian Batt
Donnis Palmer
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! I'm trying to help one of our developers with an issue.  She has a course where a final quiz (page 47 of the course) loads with just a white screen for just a few ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Mark Ross
Hello, first post in the shiny new forum! I had a few discussions related to this topic in the old forum, but I never resolved my problem, and then I stepped away from...
By Jade Kelsall
Lani Flores
If it's not possible to customize the survey result slide, please suggest a workaround.  I need the "repeat" and "review" buttons active at the end of the quiz.  I jus...
By Lani Flores
Jessica Mossa
after inserting a quiz into a presentation, I can't open it for editing by clicking on the "Edit in Quizmaker" button on the placeholder slide. It tells me that it can...
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey all.  I recently created a file that should link to my other presentations.  Links work fine with a picture.  However, I was trying to replace the picture with a s...
By Tammy Smith
Simon Perkins
We've been asked if we can provide some slides where the learner enters a chunk of text which is then sent either to an email address or pushed into a file.  Is this p...
By Jade Kelsall
Maijo Darriba
Hello, I made a quiz and I want to delete a bookmark, but I don´t know how. The message I want to delete is in the attached file. Can anybody help me? Thanks
By Maijo Darriba
hitz mistry
Hi, I am trying to create a course where the business area can select which building they work within to get their specific fire evacuation process. This was all worki...
By hitz mistry
Keith Tyler-Smith
Hi I've used the Tic Tac Toe interaction before in Moodle 1.9  with success. I just adapted it to use in a course for carers working with people with dementia and ...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Christian Schett
George Blomgren
My subject matter expert wants me to insert a bunch of single question quizzes through-out an hour long Articulate module. Do you think this is OK from a learning/usab...
By Gerry Wasiluk
George Blomgren
A recent posting here about distorted text & graphics led to an answer that the related Powerpoint file had some corruption going. The fix entails importing all th...
By Jeanette Brooks
Del Negrillo
I am embedding a SWF file into an Engage Tabs module using the external window option.  Is it possible to change the size of the window when the swf file is run? I wou...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Del Negrillo