Product Last Post Replies
Michael Long
I've tested both animations out and they seem to do the same thing for me. With both animations, the object starts small and goes to normal size but neither animation ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Michael Long
Jeff Blume
I'm building a course that includes many Text Entry fields.  The course is delivered via LMS as a SCORM package.  If text is entered into one of the fields and the use...
By Mike Enders
Miriam Larson
Realizing that Storyline is intended as an eLearning vehicle, what design considerations should be made if you are developing something that needs to have the flexibil...
By Mike Enders
Joan Loshek
Okay, now I'm trying to get a caption to animate (fly in from the left) close to the end of the narration on the slide.  I understand how to get the animation to fly i...
By Corey Klein
Dereck Nunes
I have developed a slide where you can find three buttons. Each one takes the user to a different layer. Each layer has a button that takes him back to the base layer....
By Dereck Nunes
Mary Gassen
I imported an existing course created in Articulate Studio '09. It runs OK when I test it locally, but when I try to copy it to my internal SharePoint site, a number o...
By Emily Ruby
Quyen huu Nguyen
Would anyone out there let me know if there is any relationship between scorm compliant and Savv- system?  
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steven Di Pilla
So I've got a two-part program, which users can take in any order.  Upon completion of each section, users are take back to the menu slide.  I would like to have a bu...
By Emily Ruby
Ed Wilson
I am rather new to storyline and am looking for some guidance.  I have created a screencast tutorial demonstrating the use of a particular software.  I don't know if t...
By Emily Ruby
Jason Kniser
As the subject line states, I cannot open .STORY files created in SL1 after uninstalling trial version of SL2. Mind you, I'm not trying to open a .STORY file that was ...
By Emily Ruby
Valentin Levalet
Hello the Articulate team ! I encoutered recently an issue importing a Powerpoint document into Storyline. I iterated tests and discovered that in certain cases, pow...
Leslie Adams
I have a Storyline course built that needs to be tracked in our LMS. There is no quiz, but tracking by number of slides viewed is going to be tricky because not all sl...
By Emily Ruby
Beth Littlejohn
This is a beginner mistake!  I worked long and hard to create a drop and drag with multiple targets.  What I should have done is to create this as a template with  mas...
By Emily Ruby
Andrew Lian
Hello I would like to play a video in a new browser window. I am doing this by using the standard storyline facility to embed a video. It all works well except for th...
Kelly Blenus
Hello, the latest course I've developed has scenarios at the end with custom layers built for the correct/incorrect feedback screens. If you click the previous button ...
By Kelly Blenus
satya b
hi..eveyone i am new to this software and learning about it. I am doing a QnA project and i was wondering. like i want to change the slide, if someone click the wron...
By satya b
Jamie Chapman
Hello, I've just created a project (an OH&S module) for my students, based upon an imported PowerPoint presentation. Initially, the slides seemed to have an autom...
By Nicola Appel
Heather Willis
I developed a game based on selecting the font color of the word instead of the name of the word in Storyline 2.  For example, if the word is Green in Yellow font, the...
By Nicola Appel
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone I have a requirement to translate existing SL2 courses to various different languages. I am aware of the process for doing this but wanted to check if SL2...
By Josephine Crimmins