Product Last Post Replies
Kelly O'Brien
I ran into some difficulty today attempting to do a screencast in Storyline 2.  The software installation process I was trying to capture includes pop-up windows. For ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tabitha Garland
Hi, I am importing quizzes from Quizmaker into Storyline.  In Quizmaker if you skipped around a quiz, it would automatically go to the first skipped question when you ...
By Emily Ruby
Technical Trainer
Hell, I'm in the process of importing all my presenter powerpoint slides to storyline as I have to pass on my studio licence, and none of the engage slides are coming...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Declan Lawlor
Hi, I went in to add audio thru Presenter on the ppt slides. I went to "start recording" by clicking the button but the slide jumped to the next slide. Anytime I hit ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
John Toh
hi guys! It's a simple one - i have created several rectangles on the screen, with hover effect and text. But when i attached a trigger/action to 1, it copied the sam...
Julie Bignell
I am having issues with the accordion engage application when it is published and uploaded to our Moodle site. I had a free upgrade to my Studio 13 software last mont...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
Staci Gilbert
Are there any settings, triggers, viariants that would cause tracking issues in LMS? I have a course that is imported to Saba using SCORM1.2 with 2 topics/scenes that...
Ryan Blyth
Hi all, I am having a few problems getting two sliders to function on a single slide.  It is an x and y set up with different layers showing as the slider moves on t...
Greg Williams
Hi, I cannot open Articulate Engage '13.  Even though I have Adobe Flash Player installed I keep getting the error message "Flash Player 10 or higher is required to r...
Scott Burnett
I have created several courses. I have not had the pleasure of dealing with screen readers in the past, and now I have several learners who need to use them. They are ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
udhayakumar r
Hai,   In this articulate tutorial which is have 5 questions each question have correct, incorrect, answers and  finally shows success and failure result, on that whi...
Greg Williams
Hi, I just purchased Storyline 2 and successfully download and installed the Storyline 2 and Replay program files.  I cannot download the character bundles.  I have u...
By Emily Ruby
Melfer Regan
This is regarding the SCORM tracking functionality in Storyline. In Storyline, the Resume feature asks the user whether to resume from where he/she left off. When the ...
By Emily Ruby
PS Team
Result slide displays total score and score percentage. Is there any way to create a detailed scorecard with Question number, correct option and selected option. All ...
By Emily Ruby
Cynthia  Nemec
I have some large buttons that are not active when moused over, by about 1/2 sq inch.  In other words, most of the button works, except for the right side. Thanks, C...
D K
Hello developers, I just had a question that's been bugging me for a while now. Adobe Captivate allows you to publish your course into a single Flash file. This opens...
By David Tait
Chuck DuSablon
Hi everybody-- this question is for Storyline Version 1. I want to enable the Seekbar on all screens within a module. Looks like enabling the Seekbar means you enable ...
Alexander Broom-Roden
I am currently working on a type of exam simulator in our courses, trying to replicate some of the user functionality that we have with our courses that were designed ...
Kath Mcdonald
 Hi. Has anyone encountered problems with courses timing out while loading in the Articulate Mobile Player app? The Storyline2 course content is published with Tin Can...
N R
Hello,     I have uploaded Storyline 1 on my personal computer to work on an Articulate project for my job while at home.  How can I save my projects that I work on a...
By Emily Ruby