Product Last Post Replies
Nuria Alv
I have create a free form quiz (choose multiple, with a dropdown menu) without review message, but when I want to go to the next slide and send the results to the resu...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shiv S
Hello Everyone, When I import a translated Spanish word *.doc file into Storyline, all the formatting is missing and font changing to default Arial text. Although I c...
By Emily Ruby
Joseph Flanagan
HI, I'm not sure if these are bugs or if I'm doing something wrong, but I've had the following issues (Version 5 of Storyline): 1) Trying to save a grouped object beha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Thomas
Installed Storyline1 on a XP laptop that i am building for an employee here (I work in IT).  Launched Storyline1 and it hung on adding views.  Restarted and launched a...
By Emily Ruby
Maggie Hu
Hello,  I have been working on a project using template A until today - I imported a new template B. Now I want to change the layout of my slides from Template A to T...
By Emily Ruby
Magda Diaz
Does anyone know if that tiny spinning target in the hotspot quiz can be modified to be more noticeable?
By Leslie McKerchie
Liz Pitts
Hi All-  I'm trying to include recorded software demos originally created in WebEx and converted to MP4 in some of my stories.  I was looking forward to the no compre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Omar Garces
Hello, When a Learner clicks on a link/slide in the menu but before the page changes, clicks on another link/slide , the initial link/slide stays highlighted in the m...
By Emily Ruby
Carl Strothers
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and have a question about fonts. Does anyone know if there are any copyright restrictions on using any of the standard windows installed font...
By Emily Ruby
Joshua Spicer
About 2 weeks ago I had all of my Articulate software updated to the latest builds. Since then, every time I launch Storyline 2 or one of the Studio 13 apps I am promp...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Lindstrom
In Studio 13, I'll set up my player properties the way I want it, menu options, corporate logo, and custom color scheme, etc. Good right? Well, lately when I open the ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Sasithra Thanabalan
Hello! I am attempting to figure out a way to create a drop down menu for fill in the blank questions with possible answers. A text entry does not ignore white space ...
Geert De Rycke
Dear all Since we've upgrade from SL1 to SL2 (latest update) we experience some serious issues with the product's stability. Ever other time, we need to use Taskmagr ...
Heather Penningroth
https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate-storyline-1  All of the videos are showing this message: <See Attachment> Sorry, no scr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rinnai America
I have a storyline course with quiz. I need to be able to force the user to retake the quiz if he/she does not pass.  I'm sure it has something to do with setting vari...
By Rinnai America
Eric Larsson
Is there a way to magnify what is seen on a slide so the learner can examine a large drawing but get a high level of detail?
By Eric Larsson
Margaret Long
Hello everyone, I am very new to Storyline and creating my first major piece of e learning with it. It relies heavily on screen recordings and I am trying to find a wa...
By Emily Ruby
Derek Laur
Hello, I am trying build a course question. This question the user is asked to enter the registration date. I created three custom dropdowns for the user to enter the...
By Derek Laur
Yvette Healey
I have successfully inserted a .pdf into a lightbox as a Web Object according to instructions found here: http://daveperso.mediaenglishonline.com/2010/12/08/working-wi...
By Yvette Healey
Barbro Axelsson
I´m a newbie at this, but have made two webcourses for clients of mine. I have made them the same way and saved both in Scorm 1:2 version. My second client got this ...