Product Last Post Replies
Julie Crotty
I've been by told by a colleague that one of my Articulate presentations that sits on our company server will not play properly without downloading it to his desktop. ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marielle de Geradon
Hi Today I had to install an update of studio '13 on my computer because of the bug with flashplayer and it requires to enter my license code again. I'm unable to retr...
By Leslie McKerchie
maurine kwende
Hello all, I have tried to access articulate 13 studio this morning but keep getting the message 'a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynnette Hyde
Is there a way I can build my quiz to submit questions all at once but make users answer each question before going to next question? It looks like I can do either one...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Sompolska
Hello, I have a slide show on a layer (see attached screen shot) and I would like to restart this slide show when the learner comes back to this page.  At this time, i...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Matthew Volpato
Hi folks, I want to change the 'TRY AGAIN' default feedback text to 'OOPS' and then some other text in the body of the message. I can change the text no problem (in ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashley W
I'm trying to teach some people how to use very basic computer functions, including hot keys.  Up until now, the Try Mode of the screen recordings has been a God-send,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Luk
I need to show which questions were answered correct/incorrect on the results page. How can I do that?
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Kelley
Hello - I'm super frustrated that i have a very small project it was working fine until i decided to move a name variable on a page and then boom! the page started to ...
Abhishek Dasgupta
Hi, I am facing an issue with reporting. We created some assessments (Multiple Choice, Multiple Select, Fill in and Text Entry). The assessments consists of both type...
By Emily Ruby
chadi El-Khoury
Whenever I select the spell check button, "The spelling check is complete" message pops up but nothing else happens. You can see in the background that "yur" (should b...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Bramley
Hi Guys, I'm after some assistance with my custom drag and drop (attached). The wrong layer should show when drop states are incorrect and the right layer should sho...
By Emily Ruby
Sarah Meredith
Hi there, I have a Storyline 1 module with a 60 minute time limit for the questions. However the course does not set as ‘complete’ if you get to the end of the quiz ...
Stephen Diamond
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum! Using ASL 1 I did not have any issues with the timeline vs triggers when after publishing. Now I find that in ASL2 I am having to redu...
Rania Hamed
I want to design an electronic magazine using storyline because I have something like a competition so I want to know how can I run storyline automatically when I send...
Andrew Lian
Is there way of inserting better controls for the media players (especially audio)? Alternatively is there a way of inserting the HTML5 player <audio> or <vid...
By Sophia Sh
Robin Wooten
The web object in Presenter 13 displays over the navigation and there is no way to go forward in the presentation. Clicking out of the web object closes the presentati...
By Allison LaMotte
Botilla Moeller
Hi, Have any of you ever seen this dialogue-box before? 'The project file could not be saved. Your system appears to be low on memory. Please close any other program...
Ryan Blyth
Hello I have 2 questions, I'm using a slider, I have 4 layers each with text and an image - I would like the image to appear underneath the slider. The image is non...
By Ryan Blyth
Olivier Nourry
Hi to all, i'd like to add a small picture slideshow to one of my slides where 5 pictures will change every 5 seconds (and will continue to change as long as the learn...
By Tony Jones