Product Last Post Replies
Denise Vargas
I want to show my viewers how to use an LMS. I want to do each step in the LMS and do audio (explain each step). What part of Studio should I use and how should I effe...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Favel Naulty
Hi. I am using Storyline 1 and am having problems with bullet points. When I look at the screen they are fine but when I preview or publish they appear as clock faces...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Favel Naulty
Andrey Oborsky
Hi there! A quick question - is it possible to italize the title in the Storyline 2? I have a project called, for example, "Four Steps to Success" and I need to put t...
By Andrey Oborsky
colleen p
I am trying to publish a course which was working beautifully until about an hour ago.  When I view the course in "development" mode of storyline I see regular bullet ...
By colleen p
Eric Benson
Our Team purchased a template eLearning that we are supposed to be able to reuse in a variety of situations. The company that created the template provided a fairly le...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Betty  Becker
I know there are bullet editing issues with Storyline 1 but this is interesting.  The bullets look correct in the working view but when I publish they look like clock...
By Justin Grenier
Fiona Klassen
Hi community, I am wanting some advice on the best way to go about changing the completion requirements for a course. My client wants two different groups of learner...
By Fiona Klassen
Carol Davis
Does an end user's runtime environment need any Articulate application objects, etc. in order to launch and run?  Thanks in advance for any advice to this quick (and m...
By Steve Flowers
Brianne Thomas
How can I collect survey results in Articulate Quizmaker '13?   I tried to use the "Email results" option that was in Quizmaker '09 but that feature seems to not exis...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tamara Rosser
I am having an issue with a trigger I created not working. Please view attachment of trigger screenshot and advice on whether it needs to be change. My situation is as...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dana Felder
I'm pretty new to Storyline and need to know if there is a way to hide items on the timeline for a period of time that then later reappear.  I have a video of someone ...
By Emily Ruby
Tracy Britan
How long does an Advance By User slide have to be sitting open before it automatically advances. I had a user tell me this happened to her, but I didn't replicate it....
Suzanne Powers
Hello, I was trying to make custom feedback masters (or results slide) for my quizzes but now all my slide layers have the custom feedback look except my quizzes. Ho...
By Emily Ruby
Denise  Granger
Is there a way to set the audio on all slides to high?  Instead of having to do it on a per slide basis?  Thanks, Denise G.
Charlotte F
I have successfully imported Engage '09 files into a Storyline 2 project. When it comes to previewing a scene with an Engage interaction, the Articulate Storyline Erro...
Brandon Driggers
Hello all, I have two objects that I want viewed in a particular order. When user clicks picture 4, its state should change to hidden allowing picture 5 to then be vi...
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Ritter
I'm working on a Storyline 2 project. It has several modules, each of which has a pre-assessment. Depending on how the learner does in a pre-assessment they are able t...
By Emily Ruby
Omar Garces
Hello, Using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - The native browser (inside Adobe AIR) is taking the wrong resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels instead of the effective 128...
Victoria Nap
I am having an issue with this quiz. Even though I am getting all of the answers correct, I cannot get the quiz to give a score of 100%. I made sure that all of the qu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynne Hicks
I need to compare the sizes of two objects.  I want the user to be able to use a slider to slowly see the size difference.  The base layer will need to disappear when ...
By Lynne Hicks