Product Last Post Replies
Artur Querino
Hello. I wonder if there is the possibility to include automatically a screen number for the " student " who is doing a course know where and how far to finish. Previ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kenneth Beardsley
Hello, Just thought I would check in and see if Storyline 2 supports AS 3.0. I have an idea for a swf nav in Storyline for a company eLearning project and all the res...
By Emily Ruby
Willem Verster
While working on sublayers with a scrolling panel , and on a user request to save, the system report a missing object and refused to save. The user did not save during...
Ellen Brodsky
Hello all, I'm trying to insert a text-entry field in Storyline 2 and simply cannot find the control to do so! Where did it go? Please point me in the right direction...
Denise WS
Once a PowerPoint presentation has been imported to Articulate, how do you apply a different design to each individual slide? Right now, when a design is selected, it ...
By Denise WS
Fiach McHugh
Hi  I've installed Storyline on a Windows 8 machine with IE 10 and Firefox installed. When I try to launch Storyline, it says I need Flash 10 or higher for IE. Flash i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Phillips
I am about to begin a series of smaller quizzes that will draw from a pool of 1000's of questions. Many of the smaller quizzes will use the same questions. I am lookin...
By Lisa Phillips
Daniel Richardson
Hi all. I've been noticing then when I drag PNG's I have made in photoshop into Articulate that there is a significant downgrade in quality. Is there any way to avoid ...
Diane McKeon
Can anyone please tell me how I can display "Question x of y" So, while Learner is going thru Quiz they see Question 3 of 10, Question 4 of 10 and so on.  I have not...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Denise Vargas
I just installed Storyline 2 and all pictures and font are super tiny. How do I fix that?  
By Emily Ruby
trish west
When we purchased the software I had 64 bit OS and microsoft office.  We downgraded our office to 34 bit as my presenter was freezing and kicking me out.  Then the pre...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Kolmer
I have created my first Articulate Storyline story!  Yeah! EXCITED! My question is: "When you publish the project is there a way to NOT have the grey navigation box a...
By Emily Ruby
Nutu Cristian
Hello everybody !!! I`m new to articulate and for 2 hours i`m seeking solution here but nothing seems to work for me. I wanna create in articulate a button/trigger tha...
Carolyn Herlin
I've added a glossary to the course player for one of my courses. I'm publishing the course to Word for a review, but I would like to have the glossary reviewed as wel...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonya Ashbarry
Hi, I'm attempting to upgrade Presenter 2009 projects to 2013 and move them to a new location i.e. tidy up my stores!  I don't know how to do this.  Can you help?  I'...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Sonya Ashbarry
Bud Keegan
I'm experimenting with using a questionbank to serve up random slides.  When I do so, I want the learner to be able to navigate off that random slide by using a button...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Mongeau
Hi, Anyone have any experience with running a Storyline file in MasterControl? Captivate html works fine. . I can't figure out what combination of Storyline files to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Hales
Hi Everyone, I'm hoping that someone may be able to provide some insight to an issue I have encountered today...I have been publishing my storyline files to a Corpora...
Suze Ashford-Barnes
I am in the process of adding audio to several of my courses, the equipment we have is not amazing and my knowledge of microphones and amps etc is fairly limited! Can...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Perez
Someone know how to create call outs or popups without making a click on a botton? I mean only sliding the cursor over some shape for example. Thanks
By Emily Ruby