Product Last Post Replies
Maggie Hu
Hello all, New to Articulate Storyline: I downloaded the Free Icon-Based Template (https://community.articulate.com/download/free-icon-based-template) and wish to cha...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Aditya Joseph
Hi, a member of my team had to get the hard disk of her laptop replaced after it crashed. When she installed Articulate Studio on her new hard disk, the system is not ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Heather Ross
I am using snagit to take screenshots for a software tutorial.  When I open the jpeg it is crisp but when I insert into Storyline 2 the image is fuzzy and hard to read...
By Heather Ross
Lamma Mama
I have published a test module and it has been uploaded to sharepoint. Due to restrictions of some sort, sharepoint is not uploading 3 web object related jpeg files th...
Julie Fulcher
I own Storyline, but downloaded a 30-day trial version of Storyline2 in order to view a course that a contractor had created for me in Storyline2.  However, now all th...
By Emily Ruby
Carolyn Herlin
We have recently started using Storyline and have posted the first of our courses that we created in Storyline on our LMS. We've had some users report that they can't ...
Denise Keller
Hi....I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but when I go to insert New Slide > Templates >  Sequence Drag & Drop template, I'm not able to change the text on ...
By Emily Ruby
Tabatha Dimas
I have a file I recorded using Replay. I want to open and publish it as an MP4. I now find the file extension is : .~REPLAY instead of the regular: .replay When I try...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ted Nguyen
Hello again.  Has anyone having issues with their video freezing the entire course during preview and published to SCORMCloud.  I have several 10 two 20 seconds videos...
Kendra Barker
I sent a draft to several SMEs that are having problems getting past my last quiz question.  SL seems to freeze on them.  They are using Chrome and have both cleared t...
By Emily Ruby
Kris Dominiak
Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to add checkmarks or any other object into the MENU provided by Storyline Player? I couldn't have found this anywhere in "player pr...
By Emily Ruby
Elspeth Timmans
We have a recurring issue with translations in Storyline 2. When we import a translated file, the new text (in Storyline 2) is at a bigger font size than the original....
By Emily Ruby
Tanya Samuels
I've created a hotspot quiz. There is only one slide. Can I have each incorrect hotspot give different feedback? There is no scoring. I haven't found a way to do this....
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Geneviève Jacques
Hi, I was wondering why my numbers aren't aligned when I publish my Engage?  Thank you!
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Geneviève Jacques
Phil Eagles
Hi, I don't know if this is possible but is there anyway in Storyline 2 that you can ask the user to take photo of themselves via their webcam and this photo can then...
By Phil Eagles
Debbie Kay
Hi After a break from Storyline, I updated to the latest V1 version and after spending the day making updates, find I have fallen foul of an audio editing fault from ...
Deanna Rohrsheim
The master slides keep replicating in the master view ... When I import story into the Template version - all sorts of weird things happen with the master slide.  Toda...
By Emily Ruby
Carlos Courtade
Hello Heroes! I'm unsuccessfully trying to change the state of my results depending on if the user enters text into a text box. If no text is entered then I want the ...
Dale Miller
I unchecked the Result Slide option "Allow user to retry quiz" in Quizmaker before publishing to our LMS, but users are still able to retake the quiz multiple times.  ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
karine Barthe
Hi all, Yesterday, I couldn't use Presenter because I was asked to install flash player version 16. I installed it and then when I tried to use one of the Articulate ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte