Product Last Post Replies
Tara Ingram
I am trying to import some Engage files from an old project into a new project using Storyline 1. I downloaded the trial version of Studio 13 because I do not own Enga...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kristin Anthony
Howdy all, I have hyperlinked text within a scrollbox.  Though it seems to  work correctly, the actual hyperlink hover spot is not over the text; it's up in the air (s...
Susan Pojer
I want to write MC questions for the new Advanced Placement American History exam.  The new format has a document [text or graphic] and then several MC questions group...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Praveen Dixit
Hi Guys, It might be basic question but, I want to restrict user to type more than 3 numbers in storyline. For e.g 999, 134, like anything but he cannot able enter 4t...
By Jacob Selin
Ludovic M
Hello, I want to use a Feedback Master to create a pop-up with a close button. I have put a trigger hide [this layer] when user click. Then, I have created a new sli...
By Praveen Dixit
Steve Slivinski
As an instructional designer, I also get to dabble in video production. I developed this easy-to-use template for a teleprompter. Insert your text and then publish it...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Melanie Jones
Lori R
My training has a trigger to proceed to the next slide when the user clicks on the Next button.  There are no other triggers listed but the training is automatically p...
By Emily Ruby
Jen Gayapersad
We receive Storyline projects from external sources and need to republish them after changes have been made.  The major issue we face is the updating of 'jump to file...
Anna Gorshkova
Hi everyone, I'm currently using the trial version of Storyline2, and when I embed a Youtube video, the button on the top titled "Edit Video" is gray.  Would anyone b...
By Anna Gorshkova
Chelsea Delfin
Hello! Does anyone know how to prepare variables to be triggered only when the submit button is clicked? I'm working on a file that has multiple variables. It's basi...
By Emily Ruby
Sarah MacDonald
Hello Heroes!  I'm having trouble making my text entry fields vertically scroll. Right now, when you enter lots of text, it automatically scrolls horizontally, but yo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karyn LindgrenMcCauley
I'm fairly new to Storyline...Is there a way (in Storyline 1) to remove the PREV & NEXT buttons? I'm simulating a "journey" where the visitor navigates via the bu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Bostrand
Hi there, If a user is in the middle of a course (a course that has been uploaded to our LMS) and exits out, what settings need to be in place so that the user can re...
Dave Howard
We decided to try Replay because our default screen capture utility (SnagIt) used variable frame rates from 9.0 - 13.0fps with no user controls. It seems like Replay d...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
e f
Hi, When I try to open a file in Storyline, I keep getting the same message "This project cannot be opened. It may have been created in a newer version of Stoyline". ...
By Emily Ruby
Christophe Breemersch
Hi, I have added an engage '13 interaction to my pptx (ppt2013). As color scheme for this engage interaction I have chosen 'Forest Green'. However, when I look at the ...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
Brent McKinney
Does anyone know the minimum system requirements for using Articulate Storyline 2?
Eric Kinne
Join Our Instructional Design Team! Instructional Designer (Full Time Position) MedStar SiTEL is looking for talented and driven instructional designers to join our ...
Kris Hopkins
I'd like to get some test Articulate Storyline 2 pieces on an iOS device for testing. But I have no idea how the player works. It's installed on the iPad, but says no ...
By Emily Ruby
Shanna Linn
Essentially, I'm wondering what is the longest a Storyline screen recording can be. To provide a little context, I'm looking into creating a screen recording to help ...
By Shanna Linn