Product Last Post Replies
June Ganes
Hi, has anyone ever used two variables to come up with one score? For instance if a question is answered correctly the user receives 10 points, if the question is inco...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michelle M.
I'm creating an employee survey and I would like to use Previous/Next buttons instead of the Submit button. There are 10 questions - none of which they are required to...
By Emily Ruby
Jeff Schlaybach
Used Replay in early 2014 using a trial version and thought it had some real potential. Convinced my manager to go and have us buy a copy out right at the end of Octo...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yvonne Dougherty
Hi, I'm trying to add a Check Your Answer button to each question, so participants can see if they have the right answer before they move on. We also want next and pr...
By Emily Ruby
Steve Semler
Hi folks. Started up Storyline 1 today, needing to republish an existing course for web delivery, and got the Flash 16 error. Installed the 1.08 update, and now I hav...
By Steve Semler
Tomee Tomee
hello How can i the two-digit numbers put a line? 1-9 is aligned   thank you
Joe Slawski
I have an imported video on a slide that I want to add shapes/text to. I've had no issues importing the video or adding the shapes/text. The problem is that what I se...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zoltan Jozsef
Hello! I want to insert in the storyline player a menu link( ex. "Lesson notes" )option, so ..when the student will click on it...then a little lesson notes window wi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexander Broom-Roden
I have created an assessment that users are able to rate their skills, setting up various variables that hold the users' data in number form. But now I want to extract...
Steve Porter
Hi All, hopefully someone can help with this. I have added resources (PDFs) to a course - I've checked they are in the published content and they are - but when click...
By Steve Porter
Gayla Keesee
My reviewers have reported that they are seeing the same questions again in the Knowledge Check. There are 20 questions set to randomize in the question bank. I have 2...
Dave Bull
Hi All, Just a quick question... Is it possible to change the width of the Sidebar? If so, how do I do it? Many Thanks Dave
By Emily Ruby
Doreen Lynch
Is it possible to have a lightbox automatically reveal itself when the timeline starts without the user having to click the area. I'd like the instructions to drop dow...
By Nancy Oliver
AHme Joosub
Hi Guys I am newbie, close to create scramble ...but my issue is this I need to send prize to a winner but in this case since I am not using quiz....How can I send sc...
Manuel Aicart
Articulate and many other websites (e.g Google mail) have a caption with a "full triangle pointer" (see attached screenshot). However, when I try to do it with Articul...
By Manuel Aicart
Laurel Lee
hi, i hit this error message when i try to update the latest update to make it support the latest flash player 16. the link that i was trying to install from is : ht...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Melissa Clementson
Hello, I have followed the recommendations from this post: http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-13/articulate-presenter-ipc-handler-could-not-be-loaded to res...
By Leslie McKerchie
jenn thompson
Are freeform drag drop graded on a result slide as "graded" options are?  We use Moodle and I need the grade to be recorded .  Do I use a result slide just as I would ...
Jennifer Lofton
I published a course containing a quiz that I authored using the latest download of Studio 13. The course is set to track completion by the score on the quiz.  After...
Alan Maguire
We have a storyline course, that as normal has a table of contents on the left hand side. One of the pages in the table of contents has a button that has a hyperlink a...