Product Last Post Replies
Doreen Lynch
Is it possible to have a lightbox automatically reveal itself when the timeline starts without the user having to click the area. I'd like the instructions to drop dow...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Nancy Oliver
AHme Joosub
Hi Guys I am newbie, close to create scramble ...but my issue is this I need to send prize to a winner but in this case since I am not using quiz....How can I send sc...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Manuel Aicart
Articulate and many other websites (e.g Google mail) have a caption with a "full triangle pointer" (see attached screenshot). However, when I try to do it with Articul...
By Manuel Aicart
Laurel Lee
hi, i hit this error message when i try to update the latest update to make it support the latest flash player 16. the link that i was trying to install from is : ht...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Melissa Clementson
Hello, I have followed the recommendations from this post: http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-13/articulate-presenter-ipc-handler-could-not-be-loaded to res...
By Leslie McKerchie
jenn thompson
Are freeform drag drop graded on a result slide as "graded" options are?  We use Moodle and I need the grade to be recorded .  Do I use a result slide just as I would ...
Jennifer Lofton
I published a course containing a quiz that I authored using the latest download of Studio 13. The course is set to track completion by the score on the quiz.  After...
Alan Maguire
We have a storyline course, that as normal has a table of contents on the left hand side. One of the pages in the table of contents has a button that has a hyperlink a...
Ashlee Smith
~ Dear Helpful Heroes Community ~ I  have Articulate Replay and I would love to create something for my portfolio with it. But...I've never used it before and so I wo...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
Joan Katsareas
Hi, I am attempting to import an Engage '13 interaction with a number of steps into my Storyline 2 course. To fit everything in, I tried use a scrollbar however it sti...
By Emily Ruby
Bonnie Chan
Please Advise: I have created a PowerPoint with animations that plays fine when previewed as a slideshow in the PowerPoint Program. HOWEVER, when previewed in the Art...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Karen Loomis
I have a project where I am not using the menu bar from Storyline and I'd still like to present to users with their course progress. Any ideas out there?  I was think...
By Emily Ruby
Valeska Pearson
WHen I click on my abbreviations, the following error message appear, how can I fix it? See attachment
By Valeska Pearson
Sarah McDonald
Hi there I am hoping someone out there will be able to coach me through a problem I have not been able to solve on my own.  I am using Storyline 2. On my current pro...
By Emily Ruby
Lexy Condon
I'm trying to show a button after the participant has viewed the other slides in the series. I thought I could hid the button until both the other slides had been visi...
By Emily Ruby
Kenneth Park
Hi Everyone I would like our users to be able to view content offline on both the Android and iOS App.  I don't however, want them to then share that content with oth...
Arran Svadjian
Hi, I have one slide with with multiple Yes/No questions on. Every time you select a response a correct or incorrect layer appears with a small caption. I used radio ...
Dean Wasche
Hi, I've hit a problem with my results slide which I'm hoping someone can help me with. I've built an assessment at the end of the course comprising 10 questions - a...
By Wendy Farmer
Jesse Wilson
Can Studio be used to author courses to DVD? Our organization does not yet have a LMS.
Melony Mulloy
Hello.  I still have SL1 on my computer but when i try to edit existing files it says it can't be opened because it has been created by a later version.   I don't have...
By Melony Mulloy