Product Last Post Replies
jayanta adhikari
Hi, I am sure many of you have already faced similar situations. Here is the detail: I have a question or concern...currently we are developing our e-training content...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Ungerboeck
Hi, I'm experiencing a problem that I'm hoping is an easy fix that I'm just not seeing.  I have a base layer and then one additional layer that is displayed after a u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Caryn  Ryan
I insert play and pause buttons in my projects, but it seems like I have to add a new one each and every time...and reformat it everytime!  Is there a way I can save a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marc Wallace
I've used other authoring software, but just recently picked up a project that required the use of Storyline 2. It was going well for the most part, but I've recently ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Barnes
for some of our online courses, incorrect exam results are being returned to the LMS.  For example, one of our users took an exam and on the results screen it showed h...
John Black
I’m converting an SL1 course to SL2 and, generally, it’s going quite well and I’m pleased. However, I discovered an animation that is worse in the new version. I’m us...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dean Wasche
Hi, I'm nearing the end of a big project and am trying to use variables to change the state of objects on the menu slide however am failing miserably! Could someone h...
By Emily Ruby
Ricky Nox
Hi, for a customer I need to add a copyright or security text on all slides. To do that I can use the Background and add the text in. And apply the background to all ...
By Elizabeth Delgado
Paula Sterling
Hi everyone, I have a tutorial that was original created in Articulate Storyline, and then I opened it in Articulate Storyline 2 to make some edits.  Everything seems ...
By Emily Ruby
Valeska Pearson
Two of my slides automatically go the next slide without the user click, although there is a player trigger for it. I suppose it should be a slide trigger. How can I c...
By Emily Ruby
Julia Slade
Hi, We have a number of SCORM Packages on an LMS and all is going well. The users are asking if they can view the content iPads. When we published we ticked 'Include...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Rynearson
I've filed a case with Articulate, but am wondering if anyone else has gotten an error message when trying to launch Storyline. I get a message that says I need to dow...
Heather Hallman
When we publish our SCORM package, Articulate allows us to choose the option to publish using the HTML5 for mobile learners. Our LMS(Moodle 2.8.1) requires a user to l...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Marie Raffault
Hi, I have got a problem with roll over. When I roll its ok the state change like I want. But when I roll out the state doesn't come back on "normal". Can someone he...
By Emily Ruby
Michael Mounsey
Hi all, Hopefully someone can help me, I've been trying to figure this one out for a while. (I've researched previous discussions and couldn't find my answer, apologi...
dalia garcia
I installed articulate presenter, activated macros, but when i click on any of the items in the articulate ribbon, nothing happens, its looks like its going to start r...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Tarbox
I have created a question bank in a Storyline file with 25 questions, however only 15 are to be asked in the quiz. I need our Subject Matter Expert (SME) to check the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Newton
Hello everyone, I am a new member and am as keen as mustard to learn all I can about the Articulate Storyline e-learning design package. The company I work for have gi...
Michele Wendell
Hello.  I have Storyline 2 and really enjoy utilizing it overall.  I'm leading a training course Thursday for a few colleagues on how to use it too, so they can decide...
Valeska Pearson
Where can I get a step by step guidance to do the tab interaction in STORYLINE 02 to make this slide more interactive please?