Product Last Post Replies
Scott Conrad
Hi.  I'm wondering is anyone else has experienced choppy audio as they record in Replay?  I've had this issue prior to the latest update.  I just upgraded Replay but t...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heidi Thompson
I forget how to have an object be hidden when the learner first goes to the page and then appears on hover. I put the trigger to "normal" on hover and "hidden" when t...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jesse B
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not sure why certain Adobe fonts that were made for other languages are only displaying in English? For instance, Adobe Ara...
By Brett Rockwood
Chris Steel
Hi guys,  I am currently creating a course which I intend to put onto my website. I would like to charge for it but I am not even sure it's possible to do that?  Can...
By Kevin Croteau
Sarah Roberts
I saw that under the question bank you are not allowed to add a graded results slide. I do not want feedback for the users to appear until the end of the quiz. How can...
By Wendy Farmer
Vicki Harp
Hi everybody. I've set up a trigger to make a sound play when the user clicks a button. Four of five slides in the scene have this trigger. The trigger works beautif...
By Wendy Farmer
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I am running into an issue with keyboard functionality becoming disabled after a layer is hidden. Please see my example. Thanks. Mark
By Mark Gretzinger
Thomas Risk
I have four buttons when clicked on will give feedback. I want the user to click on all four buttons before being able to advance to next slide. How to I create a vari...
By Thomas Risk
Helen Reid
I have a client that is having some issues with advancing and we are not sure what's causing it.  I think it could be internet speed but thought I'd check with others....
By Helen Reid
ryan self
The issue I am having is that I have created a project that has fillable text entries in multiple layers of a slide, for example: - Slide 1 has 5 layers with audio on...
By Emily Ruby
John Denner
Is there an efficient way to launch a trigger at the beginning of a scene and/or end of a scene? I know I can set a trigger at the beginning slide and end slide but th...
By Emily Ruby
Olivia Savage
Can you add a pause feature to a Storyline simulation? Or do they only have the option of next and previous? Kind Regards, Olivia
Juan Miranda
I've just installed Storyline 2 on a computer and used a license key recently purchased. When a new user logs into this computer Storyline 2 prompts for a license key ...
Kat Cripe
I am trying to sync audio in storyline. I have two graphics that I want to appear when the presentation starts and then I want to sync a picture and two separate text ...
By Emily Ruby
Gary Collins
I have just created my first lesson with Articulate 2 and have included buttons to close the lesson. We create lessons/courses that can be used in multiple LMS's, so t...
By Emily Ruby
JFK KFJ
Hi, could you please explain me very simply how all the statuses differ? (I can´t find any page with description) Passed/Incomplete Passed/Failed Completed/Incomplet...
Stephanie Schneider
Hello,  I was wondering if anyone had any luck opening a screencast in some other piece of software (preferably free) that allowed for easier editing (removing portio...
By Stephanie Schneider
Anna Oftedal
Hi, I've been customizing the master slides, and I've customized the Question layout which is used by the Storyline Quizzing feature for graded question templates. W...
Jose Arroyo
I updated to the latest SL2 software to that fixes the flash issue.  Now, every time I open SL2, it tells me to activate it.  I get a confirmation that it is activated...
Gerry Caesar
Using Presenter '13, the space between bullets and the following text is greatly increased when published. I've tried changing the bullet spacing on the PPT master pag...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie