Product Last Post Replies
Andrea Betancur
Hello, excuse me for the bad english. I have to disable the built-in Next button until certain conditions have been met. this is the example that i used https://playe...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Paul Brennan
Is it possible to have several text entry boxes on the freeform quiz slide or are you limited to one per page? If it is possible any advice on how to achieve it would ...
By Chad Dranchuk
Belen Ferrer
Hi all, Just checking: Is the Mobile Player still not customizable through Storyline 1? I'm working on a course that uses the Notes tab to provide transcriptions (ac...
By Emily Ruby
Brian Embree
When emailing a link to a story using Storyline 2, music animations and slides all work, but the video slides don't work.  If the user physically navigates to the pres...
By Brian Embree
Ellen Wahlen
Is it possible to use the "timeline reaches" trigger to jump to a layer?  I have set it to jump to a layer at a cue point, and it goes to the layer, but the layer does...
By Ellen Wahlen
cédric tavernier
Hi,   I created a quiz from a question bank (5 questions). If I leave the course during the quiz, my firsts answers are not saved. for exemple, with 1 point by que...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alan Landers
Hi and HELP! I created a test to go with a webinar recording. I published it as an HTML5 file. I want to make the story available to users via an Intranet. Basically,...
Pete Rix
Quiz answer shuffling works as expected when retaking a quiz in the HTML5 output but not in the Flash output (shows the same order as Form View). Shuffling does work o...
By Emily Ruby
Ned Kohchiev
Hello,  I am experiencing some font issues with Storyline 2 Update 3.  I am trying to use "helvetica neue lt 45 light" font, in doing so the text on a few slides ove...
By Emily Ruby
Ron Flynn
I just updated by company laptop which has PowerPoint 2013 on it.  I successfully completed the process of changing my activation codes .  The Articulate tab does not...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Russ Lowder
I've developed a SL2 course where the quiz responses are pictures to click on. It works fine for taking the quiz but when revisiting the quiz the correct picture does ...
By Russ Lowder
Heather Ross
I am trying to edit some audio in a project and when I play in slide mode and in preview there is a lag. In slide mode the marker is slower than the audio and is still...
Omar Garces
I have a client who sent me some advice and I was wondering if I could get this thought solidified and any help or direction on how to do this process. We have a prog...
By Emily Ruby
Paul Brennan
I have four radio buttons as part of a self assessment. The user may press one or more buttons as applicable: Because they may be required to press more than one but...
By Emily Ruby
Joe Waddington
I'm trying to get my boss moving on purchasing Storyline 2 - I want the new toy!!! I see that the upgrade price is $699 until 9/30/14. What does it go up to after ...
By Linda Herring
Conor Hutchinson
When doing some browser testing in IE Tester using a course I have created I noticed that 'story_html5.html' is not displaying in under IE 9. This would be ok if, like...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sagar Mavale
Is there any way to set default font in Storyline file? If I just take a text box, the font should be the default one (Other than Articulate font). I also want to know...
By Emily Ruby
Marc Lee
I have been looking to fade a text box in and would like to do it, as in SL1  by first level paragraph in a single text box.  Can't find that feature. What am I missin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ant Pugh
Hi all.. I am building a learning module in Storyline that has 5 sections. Each sections includes a question bank of 10 questions, all of which must be answered. There...
By Ant Pugh
Mark Bowden
Hi Guys. I'm planning to build quiz and senario based course for the new food alergy laws in the UK. My plan is to sell this on as an app. I use storyline so does an...
By Emily Ruby