Product Last Post Replies
Lorraine Minister
Hi All I recently did a project where I had to do some coding for remembering choices from interactions. I've included a very rough prototype and the list of steps in...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Maggie Sheafer
In Storyline 2, is it possible to set the default player buttons (previous and next) to not appear until after the slide content has been displayed? 
By Wendy Farmer
Jerry  VanBergen
I am looking to add a dropdown menu to the opening of my course.  it would then, depending on the answer selected, direct the student to the appropriate chapters in th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Lott
When I decided to preview one last slide today, I keep getting this message that I have to have Flash Player 10 or higher to use Articulate Presenter 13.  I have versi...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mario Gervais
Hi, Is it possible to sync animations with a presenter video? Thank you!
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff O'Bryant
When I insert a marker onto a particular slide the title/description box doesn't pop up. It shows up in the preview and works fine on othe slides, but not this one. It...
By Emily Ruby
Marko Stojkovski
Hello. I was building a course in Articulate Presenter 13, so I noticed that a checkmark character like the one below has an error when I publish the file. In the pub...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I'm having an issue in Storyline where random text boxes when fading in will 'pop' at the end of the fade. This only seems to happen when I have the player set to...
By Emily Ruby
Kate Robertson
Hello, I am hoping someone can help... I am trying to export the values of a few variables from storyline into either a text document or a spreadsheet. I have followed...
By Emily Ruby
Holly Robinson
How does the prompt work in the web publish? (How is "same learner" determined?) Does the prompt come up when a user from the same IP address revisits the site? I will...
By Holly Robinson
Jason Barnes
I am developing a project that is going to have 9 separate modules (i.e. scenes), each with their own graded quiz.  I know there is a way to limit the number of retrie...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Yenn B
Hey Storyliners, Is there any way (besides duplicating a slide) to have multiple instances of a topic in the menu without the selection of the second instance of the ...
Jen Ferguson
I'm creating an action maze where users select an answer (correct, acceptable, incorrect) in challenge 1.  Their challenge 1 choice brings them to either challenge 2 ,...
Christina Quillen
Ok, so I'm trying to customize the Player in Storyline. I've gone to Player Properties > Color & Effects > Show advanced color editing > Edit item. What I...
Marina Krasivaya
Tell me please. I need button "sound"  when user cliks and play audio\video without. When user cliks on button "sond" once more - play audio\video with sound. How do it?
By Emily Ruby
Olivia Savage
Hi - I have loaded a web link trigger on a button in my eLearning module in Storyline 2. When I click the test link button it work perfectly, but when I publish it no ...
Ted Nguyen
I am still having issues with the light box functions. I have a button on all master slides to lightbox a scene (just another scene builds as a TOC). Then a trigger Cl...
Marcos Roberto
Hi guys  I'm from Brazil (sorry my English)  I have a question   My course has 4 scenes. (With storyline 1) At the end of each scene I want to send one SetStatus L...
By Emily Ruby
Rachel Leigh
I installed Studio update 5 last night and my Quizmaker and Engage files won't open when opening them in PP.  On Friday they would open but they wouldn't open last nig...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marina Krasivaya
Hi! I'm building a course. I need to button "subtitles". For example, I add in the course of the video or audio when click the button "subtitles" should be duplicated ...