Product Last Post Replies
Christy Crawford
I just came back to using Articulate and needed to make sure that all the Studio 13 (Presenter, Quizmaker, etc.) will work with an older version of Storyline (if there...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jean Crane
I have created a learning activity using essay (have done this before). I am missing something as I have a trigger set to show the layer (expert's response) when the u...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jan Patterson
Has anyone else had this problem? The player trigger for the storyline slide is set as Jump to Next Slide when User Clicks Next Button yet when I publish, the slide au...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brian  Johnson
I went into my junk email folder today, and had a message from Articulate stating that I had received Replay as a free gift for being a good customer. It stated that a...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
Anita Chase
i am working on my C drive.  I make edits and they are working in preview.  I publish the course and sevral next buttons dont advance.  The triggers dont work.  It is ...
By Emily Ruby
Heather Hallman
I have been using Articulate Studio '13 for approximately 4 months.  I recently downloaded the free trial of Storyline 2 and have watched a few videos and read a few a...
By Heather Hallman
S. an
Hi, I am having trouble running my scene on android tablet. 1)I saved my scene as web output with IOS,Android, and HTML5 output checked. 2) copied the entire folder ...
By S. an
Ghislaine de Saint Ours
Hi! Is there any guide book/video to explain the learners how to navigate in the presentation (I mean "how to move from one slide to another?", "after finishing a qui...
By Allison LaMotte
Nino Cipriani
I have updated Articulate Studio Pro 13 (presenter, quiz maker and engage) to the latest version (release 11 December 2014), since I have lost most functionality. I am...
By Allison LaMotte
Peter Faulhaber
I am wondering. When should I use HTML5 and when Flash? What is the value of HTML5 in elearning? If someone asked me what is "better"  HTML5 or Flash for elearning? Wh...
By Josh Miller
Lissbeth  McCrodden
Flash PLayer 10 or higher for Internet Explorer is required to run Articulate. I need the fix for this problem. I had the same issue with Storyline and you were able t...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nora O'Leary-Roseberry
Is it possible to have more than one labeled graphic in an interaction? Could it function similarly to the accordion, but with multiple labeled graphics?
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Carruth
I have been given a project with multiple fonts. I've been instructed that they need to all be the same. I've tried highlighting the slides and going into design to ch...
By Dan Carruth
A M
I'm confused about how to pass a quiz score to blackboard and what gets passed. I see in the tracking/reporting options that I can pass "pass/fail" or "pass incomplete...
Tami Sellers
we want to publish an articulate simulation as a word document to use as a job aid.  Is there a way to publish as a word document without the "call-out" bubbles that d...
By Tami Sellers
Yaser Haddara
I am very new to storyline and so this is probably a very basic question but I am lost! I have created a test project with a survey at the end to simulate student fee...
Anila Makhani
Hi there,   When I am editing the result slide, I do not see the Result Slide Options on the right hand side.   Is there a way for me to add it? Thanks! Anila    
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Javier Peverelli
That complicates the assembly of course, since I can not create triggers and interact, etc .. Is this so? I doubt it, so I ask you Thanks and good year!
Towa L
Hi, Does anyone know if it’s possible to hide slide master content on specific slides? And if it’s possible to controll the content so it gets placed ”in the back” ra...
Zubair  Khan
Hi guys, We've tested Articulate Storyline Courses on Moodle 2.7 and Android Articulate Mobile Player. In Mobile Player all courses working fine while in Moodle 2.7 c...