Product Last Post Replies
Jason Ayran
Intro slide asks user to pick English or Spanish. After reading through content, user must take quiz. I have both quiz settings for each module setup where user must p...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emilio Palazuelos
Tenemos una duda sobre la forma en proyectos Articular comportan cuando se revisa una lección. Tengo muchos botones y elementos para comprobar si los contenidos han si...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jagannathan T S
Guys, Hope you are doing better! I added a picture and then applied trigger - Jump to URL/File - linked an excel file (.xls) from my desktop.  Then, clicked the gre...
By Emily Ruby
Angelo Agujo
Hi, I am using Storyline 1, and I am trying to create a single page with multiple types of objects to be corrected (hotspot, text entry, and checkbox) and graded. I h...
By Mike Enders
Corle Venter
Hi there I have just saved and re-opened a training module in Storyline...All I see on my screen at the moment is my slide view flashing and the little wheel turning ...
By Emily Ruby
Bernard George
I cannot make changes to my slide master and layouts apply to my slides. For example I set the text in a particular layout as white on a blue background, and I set the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tex Hale
H Is it possible to purchase more photographic characters? I believe I have the full bundle but would like some less formal images. Thanks for your help.
By Tex Hale
Chintan Sutaria
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to Articulate, so this might be a silly question. I'm trying to develop a quiz for upload into my LMS (Moodle). I've created the questions...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Inka Clark
Hi I have built a pick one (free form) gap fill. I have a correct and incorrect button of the slide, which are then triggered with conditions from the variables. Ther...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacob  Selin
I am about to update SL1 to SL2.  I then looking at the upgradeplan for 699 dollars.  What i wonder is if i will have both SL1 and Sl2 on my computer or if i only get ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bjarne O
Dear community, I need som inspiration here, if there is any clever way to achieve this in Articulate Storyline 2: I need a quiz, drawing a random subset of questio...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy Farmer
I have two SL modules built in SL1.  There is no graded quiz but an acknowledgement quiz slide that links to a results slide at the end.  This is how the tracking is s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tyler Harrington
A client wants to track  progress as a % on each course  then report it NetExam LMS as a field in their curricula list.  They already have lots of Storyline content.  ...
By Kimberly Valliere
Sarosh Bala
Hello, For few slides, after publishing the ppt content and during preview of same, I noticed in the Index, that for few slides the slide titles are not printed and i...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
dorin ft
Hey,  i'm working with the fabulous storyline 2 I understand that if I want to insert YouTube video that will work on mobile player (iPad and Android) the only way t...
By Emily Ruby
Anthony Hearns
Hello Everyone, So I'm sure the answer is here, I just haven't seen it.  I have an PowerPoint image made up of grouped objects.  When I import or copy/paste to my St...
By Emily Ruby
Elan Ressel
Hi all, I see from the forums that the emailing of quiz results functionality was removed from Storyline some time ago. I was wondering whether this functionality has...
By Emily Ruby
Jo Chamberlin
What would cause files to disappear from the "Open a recent quiz" list when you open Quizmaker?  Last week I published 4 different courses in Presenter that included ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel  Feerst
I cannot access a quiz in a course that is complete and was working flawlessly.  I get a message that says, "Unable to access quiz, "Take a Quiz.quiz". Please locate q...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ross Garrett
Hi anyone out there who has some time for a rookie designer. I want to remove the PREV and NEXT slide keys - I see I can remove the seekbar with a single key press in ...
By Brian Allen