Product Last Post Replies
Rama Chandra Subudhi
Hi all! I am interested in designing courses that target mobile and tablets. I have installed Articulate Player for Android in my tablet and tried to test a demo cour...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
mikki herbold
Hi I have a problem with numbers being entered into a box that the users are prompted by the narrator and balloon. If they enter the right numbers then hit enter, ever...
By Emily Ruby
Marie Anthony
How do you do a quick spell check using the articulate story line?
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Lohan
Hi, I'm having trouble publishing with html5 using Storyline 2. In particular, when I publish using html5, the drag items on my drag and drop interactions are missing...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Zara Weiss
I have created a documnet using Articulate storyline 2, however I need to convert or copy it into Articulate Storyline version 1 so a colleague can access it. Does any...
Julie Lavorini
Hello, I've gone through the other discussions where some text is missing and I don't think my issue is the same, so I'm opening this one up.  We have started receivin...
By Emily Ruby
Brian Higgins
I have two courses that I want to merge. The project sizes of the two courses were different but I resized one project from its different size  to a smaller size so th...
By Emily Ruby
Trevor White-Miller
Hi, I'm talking with a client which requires their courses to meet 508 accessibility standards. I have read the Articulate pages stating that a Flash version can be bu...
By Mike Enders
Martin Tilke
Hi, is there a chance to format the text in the notes-area when I use the engage-element "Labeled Graphics"? I need white text instead of black text. Thanks for som...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Harris
Is there a way to make it so that whenever you go into a quizmaker slide you start at the beginning? (without a retry quiz button) This is for customers who have viewe...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Beth Maidment
We have occasion to need to communicate to stakeholders how a course navigates . When publishing a Storyline module to MS Word, Storyline publishes in Scene / Slide or...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Woodruff
I read your help about inserting a local web object and would like to use it.  My question is, if it is coming from a local source, won't this be a problem if you want...
Brian Colbert
I am new to eLearning design and inherited a course from a contractor The course does not contain sound but all the slides have a sound icon on them and I'd like to re...
By Leslie McKerchie
Fabrice Darrigrand
I know this is not the first time the subject is brought up but I seriously need help on this one. I'm trying to embed videos on some projects of mine. I understood ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Mitchell
Good Morning all, I have just downloaded Microsoft Office 365 Home on my computer and now cannot use Articulate, I keep getting the error message IPC handler could not...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Toni-Ann Mills
When I look at the quiz before publishing everything seems readable but once it is published the screen is very small.  Is there a way to ensure size is not lost durin...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
JEANNIE RISTAU
Is there a way to embed an operational word cloud into Storyline?
Karen Loftus
I'm trying to activate the new 6.whatever upgrade. After downloading it, and pulling up SL, I get this "UI_AdminFormTitle" error pop=up. It asks for my SL license w...
By Emily Ruby
Brett Rockwood
Univers fonts, and others designed by Frutiger (Helvetica Neue, Frutiger, Avenir, etc.) have an unusual naming convention using a pair of numbers to indicate weight an...
Kim Parker
Hi community!  Since we did the Storyline update last week we have had nothing but problems.  Storyline keeps closing due to an error or all the inserted graphics and ...
By Leslie McKerchie