Product Last Post Replies
EILEEN OBRIEN
I am trying to use drag and drop so that my ESL students can create sentences with a group of words.  It seems that all you can include are things like shapes, picture...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
András Kalinics
Dear Elearnig Heroes! I'm having serious problems with articulate presenter and I would like to ask for your help. My team has developed a long presentation containin...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Charlie Seminara
Does the replay button not work for audio in HTML5. If the audio does not finish playing and you click replay it will start over, but if it finishes playing and you cl...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
Sheldon Margulies
I can't seem to get the motin path in animation to display.
Pierre Jouan
Hello, Alpha (transparency) is not taken into account with blend modes ? Here's the result on a PNG of a white circle on a transparent background !
Bjarne O
I may be missing something obvious here, but isn't it possible to set the default Slide Properties in the Slide Master layouts? I'm talking about these: For instanc...
Katie Evans
Happy Halloween! I'm not able to download any .story files to view. I get directed to another web page with a bunch of script on it.
By Steve Flowers
Michael Quibble
I have two questions that relate to the same project that I'm working on. Within a single page I will have 3 variables each with 3 different choices. For the sake of t...
By Michael Quibble
david rivaldo
Using Storyline 2 , what is the best practice for the maximum length of a MP4 video one can use? Also, where can I find a best practice list?  
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi , At the time of working storyline 2 they show me error msg when ever i copy-paste text from notepad,Import slide from another storyline 2 file, at the time of mak...
By Emily Ruby
cindy lucas
I downloaded storyline 2 and I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I can't remove the fill from a marker and I can't remove the effects from a check ma...
By Emily Ruby
Ben Leong
Has anyone ever seen or developed a Family Feud Style game in articulate storyline using drag and drop or another method? We are creating a learning tutorial and a que...
By Wendy Farmer
Liz Guilfoyle
Please help me with  a storyline quiz question: The question is a drag and drop with 3 attempts possible. Upon the learner missing the question on the first attempt...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
James Filipus
I developed a storyline project with some triggers which execute javascript function, when I published the project into a web output and put it in My Documents folder ...
By James Filipus
Tom Mcdonough
Here is a concern I have for formatting Multiple-Choice answers.   How do I equally distribute vertically the answers and distracters in multiple choice questions?  A...
Dorothy Hoska
I have a set of check boxes on a menu page that are updated with variables.  I do not want the user to be able to change them.  How can I block the user.  Putting a tr...
Claire Unnerstall
Hello, I'm creating a drag and drop quiz. After the "incorrect answer" box pops up, how do I get the question to reset?   Thanks, Claire 
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Davis-Luczak
I'm not sure if it's my ineptness in PowerPoint or Articulate - but between the two I am just challenged. I am trying to create an audio-less elearning.  Most slides ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gil Tarallo
When I put the menu in a restricted mode the next button doesn't work.  The slide only moves forward when the timeline ends. If I want to move before the timeline fin...
By Gil Tarallo
Ingrid Henkel
I am working on a DIP switch emulator which looks fine on a state change when the content is published as a SWF.  However, when I publish to HTML 5, the rectangle di...
By Ingrid Henkel