Product Last Post Replies
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi all, Right now i work on SL2 & I have used so many Flv video file in my project. After publishing the project through storyline2, I'm not able to locate the f...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Jacob  Selin
Lets say i have a course with 30 slides in Storyline.  Between slide 15 and 16 i wont to add a "slide/ page" created in HTML 5 is that possible and in that case, how d...
By Michael Hinze
IT Servicedesk
Hello all. I am using Articulate Storyline with the latest version of Moodle. When I run a course from the LMS it records the quiz score fine to Moodle. The issue I...
By Philip Varghese
Xans Viv
Hi heroes, I'm wondering if instead of draging and droping we can just click or double click on the possible answers to select one and position it on the case. Would...
By Xans Viv
Isabelle Alexe
I have an audio player and the text that appear synchronized the sound. I need four text boxes to show a hover state, but only one appears in the hover state, the othe...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Frappier
Hi everybody, Is there an alternative way to access the Resources tab once the learner has completed the course? Thanks,   Julie
Julie Frappier
If a learner goes back into the course to view or download a document from the Resources tab, will the learner's completion status be affected?   Thanks,   Julie
Tim Biery
Is it possible to show two or more layers at one time? When I bring up another layer, the previous layer being displayed disappears.
By Emily Ruby
Allison Antalek
Does anyone happen to know if storyline 2 fixed this issue where if you have customized navigation and submit buttons and once the user goes back to review the correct...
Josh Smackle
Is there another Licensing option? The license model as explained to use is very difficult to work with from any type of enterprise standpoint. We really need a soluti...
Atit Patel
Hi All, Our firm is considering an upgrade to Storyline 2, and I am building up a short presentation using SL2 to display all the new features. Must say that SL2 sees...
By Bj Wilson
Oliver Mader
Hi, does anyone know how it's possible to stop timeline and have it started again if the user clicks on the button? I want to make a short introduction (presentation)...
By Brian Allen
Amy MacDonald
When I publish my storyline project, the email link does not work. I tried using IE and Chrome and both failed.  When the user tries to click on the "contact us" link,...
By Wendy Farmer
Irene Bergaretxe
Hi!, We've created a course in Storyline that has a video inserted. We've selected the option that shows video controls, but is not possible to show a volume control...
By Brian Allen
Sarah Delicate
Hello, I am just learning the features of Storyline and would like to collect responses submitted in the courses I create. I have a slide with three questions that ar...
Erjen Adriaensen
Hi, I'm having issues with the data text entry field. I have an azerty keyboard and for certain characters ( |, @, #, ^, {, } ) I need to use the AltGr key.  (For ex...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer LeBlanc
I converted a Storyline V1 training into Storyline V2, but when I did all the Next Buttons stopped working (in V2).   I used the trial version for Storyline 2 and let ...
By Emily Ruby
Denise  Granger
When I publish my courses my logo disappears that I attached to my player.  Not sure why this keeps happening?  Any suggestions?
By Leslie McKerchie
Bjarne O
Dear community... Have anyone succeeded in getting scorm 1.2 content to work in articulate mobile player? I can swear that I had it working at some point, but now I'm...
By Emily Ruby
Jann O'Connor
We have an old course that has recently begun to have problems. The course was created in Articulate 09 and uploaded as SCORM. It has a series of training followed by ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Jann O'Connor