Product Last Post Replies
Jan  Stanard
Hi Everyone, This is my VERY FIRST post!  I searched for an answer, but haven't been able to find anything so far, so I'm hoping you guys can help.  I need to learn ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Andrew Dunn
I'm creating a SCORM package for Moodle 1.9, using Presenter 09. I want my users to complete the module, and then to be granted access to a link where they can downloa...
By Andrew Dunn
Mike McLelland
Hello - I just upgraded to 2010 and noticed that I do not have the Articulate tab on the top tab list. I have clicked  Presenter to lauch PPT and that does not seem to...
By Brian Batt
Cyrelle Gerson
I have published my newest course using Articulate Presenter and after creating a zip file, I get the message "Required parameter (id) missing" when I try to upload it...
By Brian Batt
gerald vasselle
Hi, I have a problem with a .quiz file. When i open this file i have this error: And after i can't close the application. can you help me? Gerald
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Nancy Meyer
Please help me! I am having so many problems with quizmaker and our LMS, Absorb. First we had a problem with Yes/No answers instead of True/False and were able to rect...
By Nancy Meyer
Gavin Henry
Hi Guy's , I seem to be having an issue with Articulate presenter when arranging the slide properties. I'm finding that when making changes to Navigation Title, Level,...
By Brian Batt
Nelinda Acosta
I have had this issue occur multiple times, and do not know what is causing it to keep happening.I will try my best to explain this as best I can. In Presenter I open ...
By Nelinda Acosta
Dan Rollins
Greetings fellow eLearning movers and shakers! So the compliance area at my company just came to me and asked if I have Bravo! for game design. Never heard of it! I di...
By Brian Batt
Florence Schreiner
Hi, I am used to work with Engage but now used for the first time the Guided Image. I have imported the Guided Image using the Articulate Presenter into my PowerPoint...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paul Holba
Ok - I can't seem to get the playlist to stop playing. It is running on into the slides not selected to have it running.
By Brian Batt
Mark Millett
I have not published the quiz but when I preview the results slides (both passing and failing) it does not look right.  Any ideas?  Thanks.
By Mark Millett
Neu Bee
Hello All.  I have created a slide with multiple questions on it.  Is there a way to require the learner to answer a question correctly before proceeding to the next q...
By Brian Batt
Paul Adams
I have a custom built drag and drop interaction (essentially the user sorts a list into two columns by drag and drop. If the user moves a word to the wrong list it is ...
By Paul Adams
Marta Burda
Hi I translated all my text labels and saved the file. When I preview the presentation the 'exit' label didn't translate but in options it didn't change (it's still in...
By Brian Batt
Lance Stephenson
Hey there, I have a text box which I have set to animate in with a fade when user clicks on a hyperlinked line of text. The animation is working, there is a bout a 4-5...
By Brian Batt
Lou Mang
I have a ppt presentation that includes about nine slides and an Engage timeline interaction. When published each ppt slide is approx 1sec in duration which is great h...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Blake Griffin
Sarah Eshleman
Hi all, I want to make a clickable button in Presenter that activates an animation. Is this possible to do? I made the button and animation in powerpoint, but when I p...
By Phil Mayor
Dimitris Boundris
Hi guys! I want to put a figure in the elearning that will do the talking. What is better in your opinion, to put each sentence in the same slide, using wipe and dissa...
By Dimitris Boundris
Carrie Trongone
I had to make some adjustments to a ppt that I had previously published - I tried to publish it and all the words are now underlined!  How can I change it without goin...
By Brian Batt