Product Last Post Replies
Gunter Saunders
Hallo out there I havent used artciulate for a a few weeks on my PC but recently updated studio on the PC - now when I open Powerpoint and click the articulate tab no...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucie Lhomme
Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir s'il est possible dans une même question de donner différents points aux différentes proposition. Je m'explique, la question est : "Cliquez...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Lucie Lhomme
Tekela Woods
I'm new to the Articulate products, so forgive me if this question has already been addressed. I'm having an issue with Quiz Slides advancing prematurely. I've create...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Hancock
Let me see if I can phrase this correctly so all can understand my question.  I have a slide with multiple hots pots that navigate to other slides. Let's call the mai...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Evans
Can button sets apply to markers as well? I have 2 markers on an image, highlighting different parts of the image. The second marker is initially hidden until the st...
By Emily Ruby
Wei Jing YU
How to insert pictures in matching Drag and Drop question?Question is picture and the answer is words. How to make thisquiz?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terri Merrill
I have placed a "print this page' button on one of my slides and it looks OK, however, when I test after publishing it doesn't seem to work.  I am currently setting th...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shivani Singh
Hi, Can anyone help me with the functionality of custom Notes button in Storyline. I have created a separate layer for the customized Notes button at the bottom rig...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Satoko Hiraizumi
I have a information of System Requiremtn to run Articulate 13. https://www.articulate.com/products/studio-tech-specs.php Is it the same as to use e-Learning in Intra...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steffan Goossen
Good day, I made a small training to find out how the quiz slides work. It all went fine except for 1 small thing. One of my questions is a numeric entry (answer is 9...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emalyn Lim
Hi, Problem 1: I encounter the issue whereby when learner finishes the interactive slide and I have a trigger which shows "click NEXT to proceed" after all variables ...
By Emalyn Lim
Chelsea Delfin
Hi! I came across the Invalid Answer prompt (screenshot above) as I was testing a course. I tried to look for a way to customize it and I came across this video (http...
By Chelsea Delfin
Jane Mullooly
Hi I am trying to customize the button on the player to say Close instead of Next. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks! Jane
By Stacy Land
Richard Watson
Let's say I have two shapes on the screen. Both are set to NORMAL state when the timeline starts. If a user selects shape A, tt changes to a SELECTED state. If they se...
By Bruce Graham
By Bo Toennesen
Wade Bradt
Hey there, I'm building my first slider interaction and seem to have it working right, but the spacing of the points along the slider bar are equidistant from each ot...
By Phil Mayor
Alan Montague, CPLP
My client is looking for me to create a bunch of  performance support pieces to help thier remote workforce with some new technology pieces. These folks pretty much li...
By Phil Mayor
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am trying to implement the full screen solution from  eLearning Enhanced for Studio 13. I want to insert an swf file into a PowerPoint 2010 slide master.  T...
By Nancy Woinoski
Jacqueline Kelsall
Hi team, I have a drag and drop quiz where there are 5 draggable items and one drop target for the correct answers. There are 3 correct answers. I'd like to make it so...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
John Denner
I'm having a frustrating time trying to get a packaged file from another user to display updated content. Here's the workflow. Assistant makes changes. Package modu...
By Leslie McKerchie