Product Last Post Replies
François KORNMANN
Hi, Is there a way to have both the results of a quiz and the answers made to the different questions, automatically sent to an email adress at the end of the quiz ? ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Greg Nagy
With a quiz using draw from bank questions, when I choose to show the results, I get the picture below.  It says I was correct, but I would like to know what I clicked...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ken Teutsch
OK, I'm new, and I'm having some very basic problems getting used to Storyline's concept of a "timeline."  I'm hoping that I just don't get it, and someone can perhaps...
Andy Whitman
Is there any way to make object placement more precise? When you move an object into location, it rests in a certain space. If you want to move it over 3 pixels, you c...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jane Mullooly
Hi Heroes, Once learners have been forced to complete every slide (sorry to sound like an e-learning dictator!), is it possible to enable free navigation afterwards s...
chris b.
SL1:  Importing a bulleted text box (from PowerPoint) with entrances for each bullet, would import as a layered group with one bullet per layer.  Allowing you to adjus...
Marti Davidson
Several team members have been working on different lessons of an e-learning course. Some lessons have more interactivity than others and quizes. When published sepera...
Nicola Jackson
Hi I have just completed a screen recording with audio on storyline 2.  It has just taken approx 20 minutes for it to be inserted onto the slide.  Is there a way of s...
By Emily Ruby
Judy Hogan
Hi! I have a long elearing where I have set each scene to show as closed before and after viewing.  But, the two scenes that are quizes do not close after viewing.  E...
By Emily Ruby
Sally Carroll
I am getting this error when I view my published story in Internet Explorer. My pop up blocker is disabled. However, when the learner clicks on the hyperlink, the wari...
Edward Nothnagle
Hello, I have added  tab in the player that calls up a QM quiz.  It works fine except there are "Next" and "Back" buttons on it, which I don't want.  Is there anyway t...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vicki Harp
In every bullet list I've inserted into my CBT, the last bullet won't follow format. It usually is a smaller font and a different color. I've tried everything I can th...
Michael Gallagher
Is there a way to edit the built in buttons in StoryLine? Currently, the built-in buttons have a rounded corner. I need to make them square. I know I could create my o...
Marti Davidson
Several team members have been working on individual e-learning lessons to be combined into courses. Some lessons have more interactivity that others and some have qui...
Dave Bartlett
Hi all, We are currently developing Storyline lessons which are being hosted on our Learning Management System but used by students on iOS mobile devices. Nor...
cindy lucas
I'm running storyline on my mac using parallels and it continues to crash. As soon as i try to type or add a marker it crashes and support has been zero help. here's t...
Jessica Bright
The instructions after the Sync Audio with Animations tutorial video indicate that you go to the Home tab to insert a rectangle into the slide, when the video states t...
By Leslie McKerchie
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
I would like to know if Storyline (version 1 or 2) offers built-in functionality I can include in my course so that after it is published, the learner can search the c...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Mike Daks
Hi experts, I have a project here wherein I have a Tab Interaction slide then inside one of the Tab interaction page and my boss wants one Labeled Graphic. can it be p...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sam hobbs
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the size and position of any logo you upload into the player? I'd like to include a logo but it just looks too big. Thank...