Product Last Post Replies
Tom Hudson
I have a PPT with two Engage interactions and two Quizmaker quizzes in it. In all four players, I unchecked the "Title" box, and the player preview showed the title di...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kayte F
Hello E-Learning Community, I am using a likert scale quiz in one of the courses I am creating and wanted to show different feedback layers based on user response. I a...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Brown
With the new layout of the website, I can't find where the all tutorials are now.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks!
By Tina Brown
Aditya  Reddy
The LMS we have WBT/Topclass opens up two windows on clicking the SCORM module. Window 1 : The module itself plays well media/c37bd049-7f8e-44ac-a8a5-065fc4084733/in...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
debbie gibbins
Hi folks, One of my 'incorrect' drag items is changing state when I drag other items into the drop box.  Its the State Emergency Service item.  I cant see for looking...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Lester
Hi, I'm trying to find the location of the default language settings in Stortyline 2  as it appears to set by default to American English and I require Australian Eng...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Hancock
Hello all,   I have a slide with multiple layers. I would like to use the zoom function on one or more layers. How do I go about doing this? I had a zoom on the firs...
By Leslie McKerchie
Will Findlay
Is anyone else having an issue with Storyline 2 where it locks up while publishing? Here is what happens to me sometimes: I click Publish I customize my Publish set...
By Will Findlay
Nikhil Patil
When I convert a story file from SL1 to SL2, the transcript color changes by itself and I have to correct it on every slide. (When I make it white, the color is duller...
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I've been working in a SL2 project for a few hours. I just inserted an audio track and when I went to play it with the controls on the timeline, nothing happe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elaine Moncino
Hi all! I have attached two slides I am having trouble with. 1) This slide has 5 icons that I applied states to. The state is the icon plus some text; and a hover st...
Gillian Danilo
Hello I am using Articulate Storyline 2 – I haven’t had this issue before however in this course the story splits into 2 parts so a learner will not visit all the sto...
Stefanie Gettemans
Let me start with saying that we avidly use Storyline to create courses for hundreds of clients.  When Storyline 2 came out, we were excited for the new features it br...
By Emily Ruby
Kev Williams
Is there a slide/video demonstration for the user (students) on How to use Articulate Presenter '13, Engage '13 or quizz, prior to them undertaking the elearning program.
By Leslie McKerchie
Barbara Coleman-Fisher
I bought  new desktop with Windows 8.1 and have PowerPoint 13 installed. Articulate 09 will not talk with PowerPoint. It will not install. Any ideas? I tried to enable...
By Leslie McKerchie
Allison LaMotte
Hey gang, Do you want to add interactivity to your course but you’re not sure how? Adding exercises throughout your course is sometimes all you need to take it to the...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandra Karlovich
HI, I updated version 4 today and I cannot open any engage files/icons from any project or new project. I understand I need to repair this by reinstalling. Why is t...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Smith
I'm working in Storyline 1, and have created a main menu slide. The first time a learner visits the slide, a custom lightbox layer starts at the beginning of the timel...
By Emily Ruby
Rob Mcilwain
Hello, I have upgraded a course from SL1 to SL2 and now have a bug in the built in Storyline navigation. At the start of my course the user selects their job role fr...
By Emily Ruby
Sandra Vasquez
Hi - I have three question that I have not been able to figure out when working with the new zoom interaction in engage 13.   #1, is there a way to make the intro info...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie