Product Last Post Replies
Sean O Domhnaill
What a pity that the opportunity for a Mac version was missed with the launch of Storyline 2. I tried Storyline 1 on my Mac, using Fusion, but it was hopeless; it took...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alan Albert
I want to import an existing PowerPoint presentation into a new Storyline presentation. I clicked import PPT on the New Presentation window and I get this error messag...
By Leslie McKerchie
J Dickey
Hey Folks: Does any one know of a tool (or technique) that can allow me to have my Storyline courses be multiple SCOs rather than forcing it into a single SCO? Ideal...
By Emily Ruby
Michael Law
I know that all of S1 files are compatible with S2.  My question is,  can I have both S1 and S2 installed on my machine in different directories at the same time? I'd...
By Michael Law
Guillermo Alzuru
Hello, I'm sure there must be something I'm doing (or not doing) that is very simple. Again, first time I'm inserting a video in  Storyline. I clicked on Insert / Vid...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carl  Black
Can anyone help. I have storyline 1 on my laptop. I've run out of space on my C-drive. I now save all my work onto an external hard drive and I've emptied my folders...
By Emily Ruby
Scott  Jones
Hello Everyone, I'm curioius to see if anyone else has had issues with Articulate created e-learning courses havnig compatibiltiy issues with passing pass/fail scores ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Larsen
Hello,  I inserted an instructions button on multiple slides with a "selected" state to show the instructions when clicked on. I have a slide trigger show a "Try Agai...
By Emily Ruby
Raffaele Luongo
Hello everyone, how can I do to set up the storyline so that it gives a status of "Passed" only after the video lesson has been viewed entirely? SCORM 1.2 package that...
Pauline Rooney
Hi there, I'm aware there have been other posts/solutions on the same subject but even whenI renamed my engage files to index.html. and tried to upload them as a web ...
By Emily Ruby
Philip  Schall
Can someone help me with a basic trigger. I am trying to make it so when the learner clicks a button an X shape goes over it. I am using the big X in equation shapes. ...
Wendy G
I'm trying to run a Storyline module as part of a larger form sequence, which will be embedded into a form page using an iframe. The site is constructed in Joomla 3.3....
By Wendy G
david weems
So I know I am close. I can get the slide to swap between two layers, but the problem is that they don't stop. I need them to stop after a set amount of times and then...
By Douglas Spencer
Denice Schroeder
Hello, I recorded a screencast without sound, so that I could add the sound later. I was wondering if there is a way to play the video while I record the audio, so I c...
brandon tyrrell
As soon as I open try to use Articulate Presenter in PowerPoint,a window pops up saying,"There are no updates available at this time." Then as soon as I try to edit au...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Hoyt
Hi there! I just played around with a web object and opened a page from another web site. Great... now to make that really useful: Is there any way to open a remote p...
Chris Curwen
Hi, I would like to import a new font into Quizmaker. Is this possible? If so, how can it be done? Many thanks, Chris C.
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
Andrew McKay
Hi all, Having a play with Storyline 2 and so far I'm liking the changes. One thing that really caught my attention is the interactive bar chart demo on the "Whats Ne...
By Jacob Olivier
John Hancock
Hello, I would like to add a text entry field. The user will be asked to type in Detroit, MI and then click on a search button. The search button will be a hotspot th...
boris hudec
Hello everybody, I need some information concerning the use of Web Object :     -  Can I use a webpage with a video ? The video will open and play normally during the...
By Emily Ruby