Product Last Post Replies
Michael Ramos Orbegoso
Hi Team, We have created a storyline file that requires the user to click on all objects first before proceeding to the next screen (a dialog box layer will appear an...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Katie Fink
I am very new to Storyline.  I have created a 'main' page with 4 different choices. I have set up the triggers so that when the learner selects each choice, they will ...
By Wendy Farmer
Claire Z
Hi All, We are testing our e-learning courses (created by using Storyline Gen 1 not 2) on our iPads.  When I didn't check the HTML5 option (only "tablet" instead) to ...
By Emily Ruby
Melanie Lewis
I attached this java script to a button in storyline 2, but every page brings up the print properties regardless of whether you click on it or not. Can anyone help pl...
By Phil Mayor
Rebekah Massmann
I don't know if I have muddled something with my quiz settings or if this is expected behavior. I have a results slide with "Retry" and "Review" options available. I w...
By Emily Ruby
Janet Sagmeister
My client's LMS does not support Tin Can so our course cannot be viewed with the Articulate player.  The course will run but the navigation is clumsy and the sound doe...
By Janet Sagmeister
Tim Biery
I have a project which based on the user's role within the company will either give them one quiz, two quizzes, or three quizzes. I've created 4 Results slides to capt...
By Emily Ruby
Kenji Ishikawa
I have made a change to a published file in the "External Files" folder on our SharePoint server and for some reason, when I run the WBT, it is still showing the old v...
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Nagy
I am using Storyline 1.7.  I have a slide where I want special ed teachers to be able to set up a classroom using objects like desk and chairs randomly scattered about...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bob McGuire
Hi - I just upgraded to Presenter '13, and am having problems finding out how to edit the navigation like I used to in Presenter '09.  Specifically: I want my users ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sid Sinclair
We need to alter a quiz within a course for which we do not have access to the original story files. Is it possible to simply replace the published scorm quiz files wi...
Michael Martignetti
The review copy after each question seems to change size based on how long it is. For a fairly long sentence it gets so small it's really difficult to read. We didn't ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Michael Martignetti
Emma  Hine
Does anyone know if you can redirect when closing a lightbox to a different lightbox or return back to the original lightbox ? I am using version 6
Robert Nunez
Hi I need to have my Articulate presentation as small as possible for people to download so they can play offline on their iPads.  Is there any way to publish an iPad...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S Chen
I trimmed a YouTube video to insert into a project to connect to the "story" I am creating. Saved as an MP4. The video plays the entire 2 mins, 17 secs, 26 nanoseconds...
Dorina Grossu
Hi, now I see that when the quiz is published I can not see the letters in front of the question.  Is it anyway that we can see or do I need to insert the letter assoc...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Dorina Grossu
Lyndal Box
Hi there, I have successfully published one small Articulate Storyline 2 course (3 slides), but now that I am attempting to publish my whiz bang course with 5 video s...
Brian McSkane
I'm designing a new course with a number web objects to display various websites within the course (Insert -> Web Object). Here's some javascrip I came across which...
Madda M
Hi guys. I was wondering if it's possible to display the feedback (by choice) at the end of the quiz instead of after answering the question? Thanks :)
By Madda M
Phil Guertin
I have been using StoryLine to develop "abnormal condition" scenarios as part of our reactor operator training.  Using SL I can vary indications (i.e. tank levels, tem...
By Phil Guertin