Product Last Post Replies
Steve Flint
It's been a while since I did the training on Articulate and I'm struggling to configure the following. Header slide on a scene has 4 buttons to various lessons withi...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Steve Flint
Kim Audinet
I have created a CBT with a quiz.  When they have completed the quiz and successfully passed, they have to go back into the LMS to the Learning Tab,  click on the cour...
By Emily Ruby
Sara Donaldson
I have a slide set up with several layers that I want to have come up automatically as the slide plays through the time line. I have the layers set up and have them pl...
By Hugh Gardner
By Hugh Gardner
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi all is it possible, to scale and crop screenshot, after inserting a Screen record into a Scene? Really, that's all for today Cheers, Martin.
By Emily Ruby
Geoffrey Allan
I want to import a scene that consists of a series of multiple choice questions and a results slide. When I go through the normal import procedure I get a window which...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Susan Hillebrandt
I created a sample CBT for my portfolio, and I would like some reviews and feedback from others. Where should I do that? Thanks!
Steve Cohn
Just finished three online courses for a client and when I play them back, some of the slides have colors on them that are not supposed to be there -- they just appear...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Frances Steinberg
Once again, I am struggling with variables. In the attached slide, I want the mirror to show red if there are more red answers than blue dropped on it, and blue if th...
G McKinzie
Hi Articulate Heros I'm having a problem with a template I downloaded and am now trying to "customize."  Please find the file attached.  On slide 1 scene 1 there are 4...
Eric Blevins
Hoping someone can help me with this!!  I need to have the slides in my presentation jump to the next slide ONLY once the narration is complete.  I figured out how to ...
Brian Hearn
There's a bug in Articulate Presenter Studio '13. If I have a PPTX open and then open another PPTX, they both freeze. Eventually they crash and I have to start over. I...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Brian Hearn
Katie Evans
I know this is probably very simple to fix but I can't figure it out! I have my layers set to hide base layer objects but the buttons on the left side are showing unde...
By Bruce Graham
Alex Legg
Hi all, I upgraded to Storyline 2 and came across the following issue with player, it looks messy and I didn't have the issue in Storyline 1. Anyone else experiencing...
By Alex Legg
Amy Herman
Hello all -- Is there a way to hide a trigger once it's been pressed? Thanks!
By Harri S
Ana Victória
In my course I use Articulate font but the text with references (text entries, for example, name) after published show in Times new roman :( Help! Ana
By Claire Burbridge
D. Mirsky
Hi. I'm new to instructional design and Storyline. I'm curious: do most people who use Storyline also create the graphics for their projects? Or do most people collabo...
By D. Mirsky
Everett Harris
Greetings I was asked to make the menu accessible with a Menu link on the top of the player and not take up room on the screen by displaying the menu all the time. I w...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Geoffrey Allan
I have a variable that I need to change the name of. I select the Manage Variables button and I am presented with a list of my variables. I then select the one I want ...
By Geoffrey Allan
Alastair Woodgate
Hi there, I'm stuck! I have a navigation/landing page set up with four graphical buttons that allow the learner to navigate go to four separate sub-pages. When the...
By Alastair Woodgate