Product Last Post Replies
George Tuft
Is it me? Or is the search functionality on this site completely disabled? I've tried searching for a wide range of words (slide, template, the, a) and everything com...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Belen Ferrer
Liz Armstrong
What's the best way to add a sfx to storyline.
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Axel Weiss
After artivulate installation. If I open a powerpoint file a subdirectory with the file name was created (for every powerpoint file) Why?
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Cardiel
I am seeing weird coloring of text boxes that should be transparent in my course when I publish it. When I review the characteristics of the text box in PPT/Presenter...
By Leslie McKerchie
Monica Sulecio de Alvarez
Hello, all. I would like to know if anyone is having trouble after Articulate Studio'13 recent update to improve performance with 64-bit operating system. I use Windo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mario Gervais
Hi, I've read some thread about this problem in these forums but I couldn't resolve the problem. Bullets in third level disappear when publishing. Could anybody hel...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julien martin
Hello, I use the last upgrade on my PC (with an 64 bits Office ) and each time that I open a pptx with the windows file manager it create an empty directory Before ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Martin
Been seeing this brought up in the forum, but not with any proper solution. Since "learner journaling" is a very popular feature (notes/reflections) ... the default "...
David Mark
Invariably when I import a ppt file that has a slide with bullets on it, the last bullet is a different size or color than the others. How do you stop this from happen...
By Emily Ruby
Charles Deschenes
I installed update 3 of AP. Now, whenever I open a PP presentation I get the following message: Here's the error dump from VS2010: --------------------------------...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mai Nguyen
Hi, After updating Articulate Studio 4.02 with Update 3, I have the following issues (see attached screenshot for more details): Dialog "There are no updates availa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison  L.
This happens : -- to Text Boxes... seemingly RANDOMLY, -- w/ Fill color = NO FILL (and changing to WHITE fill doesn't fix it) -- during PREVIEW slide(s) & Publi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Burgess
Is there a way to remove the Next button from a single slide without removing it from the entire presentation?
Kim Gillham
Hi, Sorry in advance if this has been asked before, I have had a look through the forums but couldn't find anything. Here goes... I have a project that worked about...
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I was asked to come up with a more challenging way of assessing trainees after an online course. I created a little game called “an a-maze-ing story”, the goal...
By Geert De Rycke
Lars Eversmann
Hello everybody, when I Import my new Video, the conversion doesn't work well. The Format of my Video is mp4 1.2 bit. This is the result after the Import: Do you kn...
By Lars Eversmann
Alessandro Cecconi
Hi, having Google Chrome updated to Version 36.0.1985.125 m, I am encountering an issue with the "prompt on resume" feature for my Storyline courses. In fact, when p...
Mario Gervais
There is strange color gradient appearing behind text area after publishing. Could anybody help me with this? Thanks. See attached.
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Webb
A pink/blue gradient bar is appearing behind certain text in my Presenter courses when I preview or publish (to both Web and LMS). I've tried copying all of the slides...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Israel
I just updated presenter...and now, a very strange thing is happening to the copy in an existing course...when in preview mode, the copy comes up with a pink bar going...
By Leslie McKerchie