Product Last Post Replies
Elyse Schwieterman
Hello! I am developing a training on the background of our company. For part of it, I interivewed our executive team memebers and put them on a slide. There are multi...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Jesse Spinella
     So, I was just curious, what else has everyone here created a Storyline project for? I've had to create my own test and not use the storyline built in features an...
By Jesse Spinella
Adrian Rodriguez
I have a question. There are some way that a same proyect in articulate storyline can distinguish different users, or to save information of each user. For example, I ...
By Matthew Graham
Mike Hughes
I try to publish to Articulate Online and the slides process but there is not upload yet it says process complete?  I have successfully uploaded before using the publi...
By Adrian Dean
Diane Peters
Hi Heroes, I've created a series of quizzes for a project that are not graded and are, in effect, flash cards. Learners are presented with a question, select an answer...
By Mike Enders
Judy B.
Hi. In Powerpoint I can use FILE / SAVE & SEND / CREATE A VIDEO to create a video of my presentation which I intend to insert in the Navigation panel of Presenter....
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Peter Anderson
Storyline Update 1 is now available. Localize content, track learners on iPads, and more. Click here for details.
By Peter Anderson
vero om
I wonder if Storyline supports swf. files exported from captivate 5
By Peter Anderson
Julie Kube
Or are there differences between the two? Thanks!
By Gabe Anderson
David Dye
I want to remove the shadow from a bunch of cropped characters in side right perspective. When I remove the shadow, the character shifts to the left quite a bit. Oddl...
By David Dye
Melissa Zepp
I want to create a hotspot directly on a PowerPoint slide without using Quizmaker.  I want to put a text box on there that says, "Click My Assignments to continue."  I...
By Melissa Zepp
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I have a rather complex Storyline Story View. and I was wondering if it is possible to only plot/print the Story View?  We have an A0 plotter and it would be a...
By Adrian Dean
Julie Kube
I was watching the tutorial and it said to upload the power point presentation and then publish it.  Then make changes.  This doesn't make sense to me.  I would think ...
By Adrian Dean
Mike Slepikas
I have a course that when published the menu tabs at the top are expanded or wider than the template frame.  See attached image.  I have not been able to find the exac...
By Justin Grenier
Peter Worth
Here's a weird one; a module that was published a couple of months back had to be republished yesterday (change of title), after republishing, I went through to check ...
By Isa David
Anne England
Hi all Our client has asked us if it's possible to have a prompt that informs learners if they exit without having viewed all the slides. This is on a module that has ...
By Anne England
Phyllis Colgan
I've created a drag n drop quiz question that give students two tries for the correct answer. I think I figured out how to get the interaction to reset for the "try ag...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
jessie jessie
Hi, Would like to create fill in the blanks activity that is not evaluated. E.g: Hello, my name is [BLANK].  I am from [BLANK} When students fill in the first blank, ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jose Halupa
Hello, I reside in Canada and our organization works throughout the country.  When adding content to our LMS we need to provide both English and French.  Is there any ...
By Tex Hale
Tom  Davenport
I am in the process of having a continuing education website built and want to develop some courses using Articulate.  I need some help in understanding the best and e...
By Douglas Wangombe