Product Last Post Replies
Heather Lord
Hi - I am trying to bring in an Image and then record voice over my image, as I need to describe something about the image to the user. The image comes in fine - then...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karl Manning
Hi, In Storyline, how fast is fast and how slow is slow in the animations? How long does a fast/slow animation last for? Is the animation timing included in the time ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jonathon Miller
Is there away for each slide to start from the beginning if a learner returns to that slide. For example: I am watching slide 3, half way through slide 3 I skip to sl...
By Jonathon Miller
eric davies
Hi I have been asked by a lecturer how they can add a link to an image they have inserted into the 'accordion' interaction. The option seems to be enlarge image only,...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamillah Rodriguez
I'm trying to create an online course for my university and I'm on a bit of a time schedule. I get the message below whenever I try to insert a text box or use any of ...
By Emily Ruby
Timmini Joseph De Guzman
Is there a way to check whether the media video is playing? I've set a media to appear somewhere on the slide timeline and set it to play automatically, I want to tr...
Meredith Southergill
I have a course where at a certain point learners have the option to complete a test housed within our LMS. What I would like to do is have learners click a button tha...
By Kevin Thorn
Judy Hogan
Hi! I have a Storyline file with three hyperlinks. Two work, one does not. The hyperlink is to a Sharepoint site and has worked inother courses. It works when I use...
Iain Culkin
Hi there, I am working with a client who currently has a 30 day trial (but is purchasing the product at the end). Whilst using their version of Articulate rather than ...
susan williams
Why does the font size change from one computer to the next when in preview mode? The course looks the same on both computers when working on the slides or in storyli...
By Emily Ruby
Belen Ferrer
I'm experiencing a problem when it comes to the formatting of my Notes tab. The problem is that the entire Notes text takes on the font assigned to the very first char...
By Emily Ruby
Sharon Huston
I have a file with two quiz bank draw slides. The bank is set for multiple attempts on each question, but users aren't getting multiple attempts. They'll answer a qu...
By Sharon Huston
Technical Trainer
Hello, I've got a presentation that's 16 slides long and has 2 mp4 videos in there. The presentation was working fine until I tried adding a 3rd video, and when it sa...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chuck Reed
Hi, I am hoping that no one is experiencing this challenge but I am also hoping that someone might have some insight into what might be causing my problem. Basicall...
By Emily Ruby
Kelly Rynearson
I've inserted a quiz into my storyline project; however, upon taking the quiz (either passing or failing), in the menu bar of the player, it is not "greying" out to in...
Rachel Leigh
I'm using a FAQ interaction in a module and using it literally as an FAQ. Two of the questions are cut off because there are too many words in the question (an ... is...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Tindall
For some reason an interactive module published as SCORM content to our Blackboard system is not passing scores to the Grade Center. It shows responses to individual ...
By Emily Ruby
Harri S
Hi All, I have recently encountered problems with uploading an SL course to an LMS because SL appears to have changed the course identifier. Does anyone know why it wo...
By Trevor White-Miller
Aimee Leidich
Hi all, I would like to use the pyramid template that comes standard in Articulate engage but want the pyramid to be inverted, so the small end of the triangle at the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brenda Heilman
For easier course assignments and tracking, we recently had a request to build a course with 3 'tracks' in it...each 'track' needed to have content specific to the dis...
By Brenda Heilman