Product Last Post Replies
StatEase Admin
My team thinks that the photographic characters fall squarely in our uncanny valley, so we're using the illustrated characters. However, the poses while characters ar...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Francisco Medina
Does anybody know how can I solve this “ERROR”?: LMSSetValue Error:The data model element value exceeds the maximum limit of 255 characters Please, I would like...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Armstrong
Hello! I have two recurring issues with the storyline 13 software and I am really wanting to get these figured out. I have storyline and quizmaker 13. First problem:...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Dedering
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to create a quiz that recycles the questions that are answered incorrectly and provides a congratulations results slide when finishe...
By Emily Ruby
Doris Hicks-Tillman
I have a text box with several items that I'd like to turn on in a timed sequence. I know I have been able to do this at times and not have to break it up into individ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Hi, all, I was thinking about how I could unhide certain parts of the screen using another object. I came up with the following example: http://predogled.licej.eu/st...
By Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Vanessa M
Hello, I have a slide. There are three buttons. Each button launches a different lightboxed slide when clicked. I would like to force to learner to click each button ...
By Michael Gallagher
Maria  Marquis
I am building a course where your actions affect various other characters. I have created mutliple states, and I want to make sure that the state from the previous sli...
leah lopez
Please help! I published 2 Storyline courses with both SCORM 1.2 and 2004 and sent them to be uploaded in the client's LMS but neither zip files are uploading for the...
By Emily Ruby
Evan Richards
I have 29 days left of a 30 day Storyline trial. I'm thinking of converting to Storyline from Captivate, but . . . things haven't started off well. I can't preview my ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alex Burford
Hi there, I wonder if someone can help. I have created a custom drag and drop interaction(see below) On selection of the submit button, previously hidden shapes and ...
By Belen Ferrer
Jessi Brandt
Hello all, I am old to the world of instructional design and facilitation, and new to the world of e-learning. I am starting a new job next week and will be creating ...
By Jessi Brandt
Geoff Rankins
Hi I have a question bank of 75 multiple choice questions. For the first 50 questions, when I click the "Edit Multiple Choice" button, the Post Quiz Review field at th...
By Monique Donahue
Zdravko Gunjevic
Hi all, my apologies if this question already exists somewhere here.... Details - 1. My story file is 1920x1080 2. Screen Recording is set to 1920x1080 3. Once I ins...
By Emily Ruby
Ruth Nahanee
I received an Articulate Package that I need to make updates/changes to the following: 1) text 2) attachments What do I need to do once I receive an Articulate Packa...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Ruth Nahanee
Anja-Lena Bornkessel
Hello, I´m creating an interactive course with "storyline" to be published on moodle (LMS). It has 10 units. I would like to score each unit, which are in separate fi...
By Emily Ruby
Steve Jones
Hi - I'm trying to recreate our custom A09 skin as much as I can in the A13 player . One feature we had in A09 was the ability to hide the menu and notes tabs in the ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
cynthia Kuni
One of our clients is publishing a module for LMS however the module gives the attached error when uploading on their LMS (SABA Version 7) Can you advise? I have sub...
Heather Lord
Hi - I am trying to bring in an Image and then record voice over my image, as I need to describe something about the image to the user. The image comes in fine - then...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
Karl Manning
Hi, In Storyline, how fast is fast and how slow is slow in the animations? How long does a fast/slow animation last for? Is the animation timing included in the time ...
By Michael Hinze