Product Last Post Replies
Dorina Grossu
Hi, Is it possible to convert the PowerPoint slides to videos? I have the Video Encoder 09 but I can not figure out if it possible or not. I want to have all slides ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Dorina Grossu
Tim Jeter
I'm attempting to publish a demo module for my superiors to have available on their iPad for a little 'dog and pony' show. In doing this I've put together my content, ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Bode
I created a button that calls a light box slide that has a series of buttons on it. Each of those buttons calls another set of light box slides. How do I keep the menu...
By Thomas Bode
Susan Illing
I'm sure I've seen that you can attach a direct link to a document onto a slide (rather than directing the learner to resources) but can't find the instructions anywhe...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
martina bucher-fresi
How can I remove the "Prev" button on the first slide of a presentation? It does not make sense to have it, if there is no previous slide. The same with the "Next" but...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Tomlinson
Hi, I have published content from Storyline using LMS SCORM 2004 3rd Edition. When accessing the content through LMS I am getting an Debug error message. Any advice...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ollie Codling
Hi, I have recently uploaded two Storyline modules to my company LMS. None of the videos, which are screencastss inserted as video on a single slide, on either of the...
Katherine Redfern
I've created some characters for a new presentation but the resolution is poor. Can anyone recommend online tools that generate non-pixellated characters? I wanted ne...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary mcvey
Is it possible to use articulate storyline to produce an image - split it into sections then use the image as a puzzle - either where students have to answer a questio...
Inka Clark
Hi, why is my zoom picture completely off the picture. It didn't use to do that. It usually just enlarges the picture a bit. What have I done wrong here?! When I click...
By Emily Ruby
Anne Bradbury
Hi I'm having an issue with the sizing of my published Articulate content. I have created several presentations and published them with no issues, uploaded to our FT...
By Leslie McKerchie
Barry Moore
I have created custom colours so when I want to change text or a shape colours, I go to more colours and select a colour from the Custom Colours. I know you can dele...
By Emily Ruby
Helena Smith
Good morning, A recruiter asked if I had any information mapping experience? I thought she was referencing a site map, or maybe information architecture, which more...
By Helena Smith
Korey Beyersdorf
Our team is working collaboratively on a large project, and we are each working on pieces of lessons. Everything looks perfect until we share it, and then when the ne...
By Korey Beyersdorf
Wendy Morgan
Hello! Attached is a file with a bug I can't seem to figure out. The circles at the bottom of the slide should indicate which slide the learner is viewing, and which ...
By Justin Grenier
Aly Mac
Hi, I am new to Articulate and I come as a designer (program knowledge is limited). Everything is going fine, I have video, pictures, text etc in my project but one t...
By Emily Ruby
Suman Y
I'm facing an issue in Articulate 13 engage interactions. On clicking Prev, to go to the previous slide containing an engage interaction, only the last step/tab is dis...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Rowe
Hi, I've spent a lot of time getting my head around this (much of what I've learned has come from this forum so thanks to everyone who's contributed!). I'm trying to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Johanna Stix
Hi all, I've updated Studio 13 today to the newest version. Since then, I'm not able to add Engage Interactions to my presentation. The error says: Error: Unable to...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Taylor
Hi I am trying to add a picture from my library and have followed the tutorial instructions I can't work out how to actually get the picture into the Accordion panel ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie