Product Last Post Replies
Sara Faro
Hello Everybody. I am doing an interactive exercise and I will super appreciate some help here. ;D That is my dilemma: I had divided a single question in three step...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kelly Edmonds
Are clients/users able to upload or replace content and objects (i.e. video) once Storyline is published,, though they do NOT have Storyline software? This would allo...
Susan  Parnell
Hi, When I publish a file and upload it to Moodle site (want it viewable on ipad too) do I set the main file as Html or Html5? Thanks Susan
Jeney Bruce
I cannot find the setting for adjusting the slide display. Most slides must be viewed as slide only. but in a couple I just want to hide the navigation. How do I do...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Rehmann
Does anyone have experience with using a text-to-speech synthesized voice in their demos? If so, what tool? I've been narrating my company's videos, but after listenin...
By Michael Hinze
Terralyn McKee
Hi! Hoping someone can help me. When testing my Storyline unit after publishing, I am unable to use the back space to correct text in the data entry box that was buil...
Christina Bauza
I built a quiz using a likert scale and I'm trying to get it to score the responses - add up the numbers on each of the 3 slides to produce a score. I can't seem to m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Wilcox
Looking through the forums, I don't see anyone else with this problem, but it's driving me crazy. Storyline seems to randomly, all on its own, add time to timelines,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Samp
Hi everybody! I am looking for some guidance on setting up a new Storyline laptop. I need to purchase a new laptop and would like to go with the MacBook Air and run ...
By Tim Samp
Theresa Halverson
I have published a Timeline activity in a presentation; however, the play button does not flash when the student reaches the end of the activity and can only advance u...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Litke
Hi all, My client requested we deliver his final course via MP4 and burned on to a DVD Can any of the Articulate software publish as an interactive MP4 format? If ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashley Wilson
Is there anyway to change the text on a Menu? Mine currently says " Section 1; Section 2; Section 3; Section 4" but I would like to replace that text with my own. I ha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanne Mitchell
I have added a Word document attachment to a course but I can't get the link to operate in the published version. I also want to hyperlink to it directly from one scre...
By Linda Lorenzetti
Michael Palko
I need the expertise of this group to solve an issue my colleagues and I have been wrestling with. Here's the scenario: All assessment questions are at the end of...
By Michael Palko
Aaron Quek
Dear Friends Please advise how do I published my work so that someone can view it. I tried many time after publishing cannot open the file. Look forward to hearing f...
Beverly Edwards
Is it possible to add a sound recording to a layer?
By Vojto Bellus
Vojto Bellus
Hi all, for my project I needed to offer such a range of choices. Maybe it suitable for any of you. Storyline template is attached. Vojto
By Vojto Bellus
Steven Roberts
When I publish to our LMS (Halogen) I am being asked - " Select a file to be the starting point for this zip file." I pointed the LMS to the file Articulate suggested ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kyle  Schmidt
General question that I probably already know the answer to: Is there anyway to shorten the length of the file path of a published course besides opening it on the de...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanne Mitchell
I'd like to create a drag-and-drop quiz where learners have to assign each choice (3 or 4) to one of two categories. How can I do this?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie