Product Last Post Replies
Mike Mohr
When I use a marker and insert an image in the label, is there any way to move the image or adjust the size of the image? I want to place text next to the image and ma...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Korey Beyersdorf
Hello, I need to create a type of personality quiz, for lack of a better term, like you'd see in a woman's magazine. There would be two choices for the user to pick ...
Kulari Lokuge
Hi, I have followed the steps and added activities created using another tool asĀ  web objects. It works fine when published on the computer it was created. However wh...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Gayla Keesee
Lynne Warring
We currently have an issue that we cannot fix and which appears to happen inconsistently. This can happen (at times) when running the module through our LMS as well ...
By Lynne Warring
Emmanuel Fisher
Hi all, I have tried using layers on a particular slide and it has worked like a charm. However, on this particular slide, I would like the base slide to appear after...
By Emmanuel Fisher
Diane Hainse
First, when I have to republish my work, it always to be done again and again and again. And I work in french. Please to you have a answer to have always the same ...
By Leslie McKerchie
SUSAN WINKIE
I have a course with screen recordings that goes from the user interacting with the recording and the "system" taking over the interactions. On the iPad when the syst...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robbie Stoecker
Some of my hyperlinks in the presentation work and some don't. The ones that don't are in a table. Would that have anything to do with it?
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Morgan
I attempted the latest upgrade (update 6 Build 1407.2208) and after downloading and opening the file I get an error "The installed version of the application could not...
Nathan Leavitt
In Storyline 1.6, when I opened a project that I was working on in version 1.5, all of the objects with perspective shadows were messed up. After further exploration, ...
Parnaz Maboudian
The background on my slide disappears halfway through the playing. I have some pictures that I've added on top of the slide, and they remain, but the background disapp...
Erin laguna
I have created a linear course containing quiz questions including a results slide that lets the learner know if they got those questions right, and if not, they shoul...
Dennis Knepper
I have the Articulate Suite 13. Perhaps I am overlooking the obvious, but if I use Quizmaker to create a series of Survey-type questions, and then store the published ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ant carter
Hi, I have published some draft storyline content online, testing different screen sizes for display on PC and ipad, and the outputted file displays incorrectly in th...
Paty Frias
Hi, I made a 15 lessons course. 12 of these lessons play perfectly in the site. But there are three of them that upload perfectly well, but when I want to play it, i...
By Paty Frias
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi, Need to change bullet point color by default it will be black. How I can set different color for by default bullet point ? I want bullet point & text color to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Spence
Hi there I am creating transitional training for new software that will be delivered by e-learning in a classroom situation. Every week or so my Storyline file hangs ...
Val Phinn
Does anyone know how to reduce the player size? We have tried all of the settings without success. When the project is published and uploaded into our elearning pla...
Claire Unnerstall
Hello, Sometimes I have my hotspots not work correctly or portions of my layer disappear when I have someone test a story I have created. I'm not sure what to do becau...
Daniel Boutet
Hello, I have delete a trigger "Jump next slide when the timeline ends" for a slide but it goes to the next slide anyway. And the search tool of the forums seem don't ...
By Leslie McKerchie