Product Last Post Replies
Kirby Alexander
Can you do a search for "keywords" in a comments field? I want the user to get a response based on certain words that they type in the comments field.
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Whitford
I'm working with articulate 09 and I'm trying to get the email results and print results functions working in Quizmaker without success. I've looked at all your ins...
By Karen Whitford
Rohit Dang
i don't see a smooth font in my publish file, it lokks broken and untidy, can anybody solve my problem
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jan Morris
Hi. I've created a hotspot question in quizmaker. It works fine, but when I publish it and click on my hotspot button, I get the feedback screen but also see two but...
By Leslie McKerchie
Barrett Jones
I recorded narration for all my slides in Power Point and when I just use the power point standalone it plays great. When I go to publish or preview in Articulate the ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Carey
hi there. I have a slide with some Custom Animations (basic Fade ins).  In the animated groups there are some text fields with bullet points (•). But when I publish th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rohit Dang
Whenever i try and use any kind of fonts they tend to break and look untidy, If those fonts are bold or italics they don't give the same output as they are in the .sto...
William Tempest
Hi, I have been using Storyline for a few months and now want to build in a feedback / evaluation mechanism to gauge what the experience of our learners has been (e.g...
By William Tempest
Roslyn Rissler
Hi, folks - we have a custom background that I would like to use for my player, instead of the solid colors that are offered. Can I do that? If yes...how? Many thanks,...
Dave  Gustafson
Using Presenter 13. When I click on Video - Insert Video From File nothing happens. Is there some setting I'm missing to enable this function? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Joan Sutherland
Hi there, I was just wondering if I can access the 'learning storyline tutorials' offline? Cheers, Joan.
Julie Kendall
I'm just getting started with Storyline, so this might be really easy to figure out, but I haven't yet. Could you tell me how I can get my text to appear in the same p...
Wonder Worker
Hello, I imported a PowerPoint presentation that has quite a few motion animations using motion paths. They don't seem to be retained once Storyline. Is there a way to...
By Cary Glenn
Jennifer Zohar
Hi, I have a Quizmaker 09 Survey that looks great in my Preview. However, when I publish it to Web it successful until I try to open the file. Using both Chrome and IE...
By Leslie McKerchie
Franco Franco
Hello Everybody Sorry if I post again thi message but I would like to get from Articulate a formal update, otherwise we have to change software. We like so much Story...
By Franco Franco
Jeff McManamy
Hello, I am wanting to import an excel sheet into my eLearning course and can't find a good way to do it. I have attempted to "snip it" and copy-paste into the course ...
By Jeff McManamy
Mike Fox
The scale of the project we're working on is making the manual placement of images and linking to audio files very tedious. I'm wondering if there is a way to load im...
Samantha Knapp
I'm sure I'm just overlooking this, but how do I attach a handout as a Resource?
By Debbi Spranza
John Cassidy
Hi all, Is there a way to increase the font size used in the menu navigation. Find it a little small and hoped to be able to increase it? Yours, John
By Leslie McKerchie
RZ RZ
I am trying to keep a consistent look using the player with no sidebar. With Articulate 09, the previous and next buttons would allow for free navigation back to the s...
By Leslie McKerchie