Product Last Post Replies
kirsten funk
Hi all, I've read the annoncement that Studio 13 is now complying with accessibility standards of 508. But is the user experience equivalent or is it some work-around...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Bryan Lorance
Arleen Janz
Hi, We've noticed that when you click on the border of a text box to select the whole box, the font size stated on the menu bar is larger than the font size stated whe...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Arleen Janz
Olivia Savage
Hi All - I am hoping you can help me. I am trying to get my audio to only play the first time the slide is visited. When users go back to it I dont want the audio to p...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Laura Huggins
Although my animations are appearing correctly when I record the slide in Presenter and then play it back, they do NOT work when I look at them in preview. I have che...
By Leslie McKerchie
denise vera
I have a course with multiple freeform quiz slides. The way the course is designed the learner can return to previously viewed slides. How can I set the course to reco...
denise vera
I have created a course with multiple freeform graded quiz slides. I give the option to the learner to return to the slides however, how can I set the course to record...
Rita Bragadesto
Dear heroes, My second question is in regards to the player itself... I am using an old player template from other e-learning modules that were created by other pers...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Hyde
Hi, I am currently putting the finishing touches on a storyline project and I noticed that I cannot hide the glossary from the draw from quiz bank. This is a pretty ...
By Andy Hyde
Daniel Rodriguez
Is it possible to actually drop images in to Track A in the middle of the screen cast? I know I can drop them in at the beginning or the end, but it would really be ...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Daniel Rodriguez
Robert Auer
Is it possible to pass the quiz result for example, someone got 60% on the quiz and passing is 80%, as a variable in the Finish Action URL? If a user fails the quiz I ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa H.
Hello, I am trying to publish my Engage presentation, but the publishing screen tells me no Presenter files are open. I've never had this problem before when I tried ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonya DeBurr
I'm having three issues when working in the sync window: 1. After syncing the animations, when I play back the slide the timing is off. Example, something that shou...
By Justin Grenier
Brad Gaspard
We are providing a course for the State of Louisiana and they require security Identifications questions asked before the course starts and they are randomly asked thr...
Erwin Ancheta
Hi Guys, Is it possible to change the answer on my quiz on the second attempt? I need this features for the student. Please help.
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexandra Banville
Hello everyone, I have now encourtered a problem with Storyline a couple of times. I work on Storyline day in and day out at work, and hit the save button atleast eve...
Marco Faust
Last night, page 2 would not load. Page 1, Page 3 and all other pages loaded fine, but not PAge 2. Now its Page 4 that is blowing up. Just letting you know. I don'...
Sally McAlinney
I've reopened two of my storyline files that I've just finished for a client and all the images have disappeared. They are still held on the timeline but I cannot see ...
Felicity Hunt
Hi, After publishing my video, it does not always appear on the slide, dependign on where I move the published file to. I've tested it as follows: 1. Using the Inse...
John Hancock
Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial that shows me how to turn a software simulation into a step by step "quiz"? Thanks
Sherlina Austin
Hi everybody, Attached, you'll find a file in which I integrated a sound. However I need to do cue point to sync the sound with objects on the slide but the Play butt...
By Christine Hendrickson