Product Last Post Replies
Craig  Doran
I have found that when I insert narration in a number of layers, after the first layer appears, if the user selects the scroll bar at bottom of play to jump back, the ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David Hardy
Hello, Is there any way that I can personalise the video controls with my companies colours? Cheers
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Ray Jordan
Hi, I'm still wrestling with templates! I created a template the other day, and as I wanted to add some triggers to my 'main' page that allow the user to jump to certa...
By Pierre Jouan
Pierre Jouan
Hello again, Another problem with Themes : I designed two Feedback styles, a standard one and a big one for lengthy explanations, and saved this as Theme. The probl...
By Pierre Jouan
Nick M
hi, im getting a crash when I try to publish a slide that contains chinese characters. below is the bug report. thanks <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?&gt...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Nick M
John Clark
The Print Result function of the quiz in Storyline does not automatically take the name of the quiz and insert it into the printed report. Anyone know how to ensure ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Courtney Spencer
Can someone tell me how to assign the grading component to Quizzes once they have been exported into D2L?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Courtney Spencer
Helen Doyle
I want to be able to create a number line where there are missing numbers that the learner drops in? Any ideas? Thanks in anticipation
Chris Bryant
Hi group! I'm attempting to create a question type in Quizmaker where the user is not prompted for input -- they're presented with the question, and then when they hi...
By Chris Bryant
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Thought I'd share this Storyline slide in case someone can make use of it. I was looking around for an image that was representative of a presenter and an audience, a...
David Carter
Working on my first Storyline project. I've created several questions banks and question slides to be drawn from. I'm wondering about the pros and cons of moving vs. c...
By Nicole Legault
Paul S
Hi, The organization I work for purchased a single user license for Articulate Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage, and Online a few years ago. Now as we are upgrading our cu...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Evgeny Bogomazov
pete kozak
We are experiencing a problem when importing power point slides that use bullets and dashes. We found out that the second line indent is changed from a dash to a built...
By Adrian Dean
pete kozak
We are planning on building a very large CBT course and we are wondering if there is a limit to the number of pages a course could be?
By Adrian Dean
Aileen Lynch
Hi there! So here's the scoop. I am creating a quiz in Storyline. If the student gets the answer correct, I want them to proceed to the next question. If the student ...
By Aileen Lynch
Mel Ruth
Hello, I have created a quiz that goes through 15 questions, however, instead of assigning a value to answers based on being "correct" or "incorrect", each possible an...
By Steve Gannon
Willi Fleerakkers
Hi, Does anyone know if you can change the font colour for the correct answer when you are in a review screen. It currently is black and my background is dark so it i...
By Willi Fleerakkers
Adriane Sicknick
We recently upgraded to update 6 and are still experiencing synching issues with the audio and objects on the timeline when you play the slide. We have multiple object...
By Adrian Dean
Sharon Combs-Eisenbarth
I'm wondering where the audio file in PowerPoint 2013 is saved. I've seen some things online where if saved as an html page the audio file will show up as a separate ...
By Adrian Dean
Shelly Blair
Hi All, I am having a problem re-numbering my slides after I have moved them around. They keep the previous numbers (eg 1.11 even though it's now the 13th slide). I'v...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard