Product Last Post Replies
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi, If I use a few video in a project, at the preview time its play perfectly, However in the publish version, the audio is clipped. This problem is happen mostly ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lu Post
We have several very simple courses we built using Storyline for a specific client in which the user reads a document and completes a one-question attestation (1 quest...
By Lu Post
Punith Tau
Hi, I have uploaded an AICC storyline course in our LMS, resume option works fine in few machine and not for others. Can someone pls suggest some troubleshooting met...
By Christine Hendrickson
Brian Hearn
I have a set of links on the first slide that jump to other slides in the same file. Those links get broken after publishing to Articulate. Am I doing something wrong ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Maynor
I have a jump to trigger to a URL that should be opening at a specific location on the page but this is not working. Instead, the page is opening at the top of the pag...
By Dana Maynor
Mohammad  Hassam
I am planning to create a template in Articulate Storyline that will: 1. Capture data from 6-12 free form text fields. Four text fields are located on three different ...
By Mohammad Hassam
Mark Carew
Hi All I am building a storyline with quiz - but when I publish I only get C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\StoryLine_TRH_Quiz\TRH_General_Quiz output\story_html5.html How do I...
By Christine Hendrickson
Zachary George
Hey Folks, My project manager needs me to create a Likert Scale or something similar that can be graded based on the groups of questions. Basically it is going to be ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dim top
Ok, i have a problem. I don't know where is the "Player templates" button .. If you see the picture I attach, you se the button "Quiz properties", but no "Player temp...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bryan Lorance
I have clicked the box to indicate that I want the presenter to support keyboard shortcuts, for our clients that need accessible training. However, none of the shortc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Belinda Fremouw
Hello - I'm using Replay and doing a screen capture of a PowerPoint presentation. During the set-up process, I'm sizing my capture area correctly but when it records ...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marissa H
Hello, I just upgraded to Presenter '13 and am having some issues with the notes section. Most of the slides come out perfect, but a few of them are showing up with ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrea Furlan
Hi, I moved and resized the box to fit what I want to record. But when I see the recording, it is not what I selected. The final recording is larger in size and moved...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
James Davis
Good morning, I created a presentation for a client in Studio '13. I found later that they have Presenter 09. Unfortunately I have to recreate it now in 09 because ...
By Leslie McKerchie
San LaRa
Hi all, I created some greek quiz, but I have problems with the visibility of the greek letters. In my word document they are shown in greek letter (typo is "Caviar dr...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joy Gemberling
Hello Everyone: Is there any documentation regarding the differences between Quizmaker 09 & 13 or is there a "What's New in Quizmaker 13" documentation? Thanks ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anita Chase
The hyperlinks in the quiz are opening blank outlook emails instead of going to the file. I tested the hyperlink in Quizmaker and they open correctly but once its publ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lorenzo Consenti
Strange problem after UPDATE 2: text in my presentations is no more visible after publishing. Here is an example with a very simple slide. I'm using Powerpoint 2007 an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Amrita Choudhury
I am facing a problem with quizmaker '13 retry option. As stated in this article we can limit the number of attempts. http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/product...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Lian
I have a powerpoint page. I would like to insert a quiz INTO it. I click on the "Insert quiz into this page" button but it does NOT insert a quiz into the page. Instea...
By Leslie McKerchie