Product Last Post Replies
Julie B.
hello! one question!! In our situation, our learner enters a "course Menu" and then click to enter one of the courses. When the learner exits the course, he clicks th...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Julie B.
Jane Jordan
Hi does anyone know if it is possible to customize the quiz radio buttons (on the questions not the submit button) customize the feedback (change the look) for th...
By Helen Tyson
Greg Pickens
Does anyone know of a way to step through a project in Storyline? I am trying to see where my variables are getting off. thanks! -G-
By Helen Tyson
Josephine Crimmins
If I have a base layer and I have images and words coming in at different times how do I show a player I have only used a player with a video
By Josephine Crimmins
Kevin Dixon
I have a quiz with 3 attempts if they get all three wrong I have a retake quiz button on my results slide. One of the triggers SL make with this option is to reset the...
By Kevin Dixon
Jure Gabrovšek
Hello, i have problems with interacting my way of checking the answers in drag and drop. So that i tell a little more about problem. I have chosen 8 variables and gi...
By Jure Gabrovšek
Ebony Deal
Is it possible to use the matching drop down question and have only 3 selections for matching. For example, I have definitions and I want the student to select To, Fo...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ernesto Gutierrez
When I try to zip my course it does not create the Flash file? Is this happening to you too? Do you mind sharing any solutions? Thanks community!
By Phil Mayor
Mary Ann Grogan
Quizmaker 13: is it possible to ensure the learner selects all of the correct choices in a Multiple Response graded questions - no more and no less?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Caleb Jones
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to reset a drag and drop in a quiz question if the learner gets it wrong. To clarify, if I give the learner 2 chances to drag th...
By Caleb Jones
Allen Way
I am updating a project in Presenter 09 w/ PPT 10--added two additional slides. There are several animations for navigation that I want to fade in near the end of the ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Barbie Pardee
I attempt to import a .wmv file and get a pop-up error asking me to "please ensure you have the latest version of Windows Media Player, Apple QuickTime Player along wi...
Sagar Mavale
Sometime Play/Pause & Stop buttons gets disabled without any reason and it enables when I restart Storyline. Any solution for this?
Kartik Tyagi
Hey Heroes, Is there any possible way to create a multi try custom interaction. I've already created one multichoice interaction now I want that my user will try one ...
Traci Gondek
Hi all, I'm new to Articulate (but used Captivate since 2006), and I'm trying to create a Test mode where the user actually goes through and clicks on the options. Is...
By Traci Gondek
Alice Childs
I have received the attached error message when I tried to open one of the Storyline lectures that I created last year - can you throw any light. Alice
Andrew Rothlisberger
Hello, I have a presenter project that crashes whenever I try to preview it or publish it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application twice, and the problem ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pete Langdown
Hi, I have spent quite a bit of time searching but been unable to find the answer I require. I have integrated a SWF file into a slide but wish for the animation t...
cristina eleuteri
hi, i'm using articulate studio 13 and i don't find all these instructions to put my video in the presenter panel. i read: Choose Display in presenter panel as shown ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Matt H.
Hi all, Is there a way for Storyline to track a trainees answers on a quiz and then generate a summary of the questions and whether they got it right or not? Also, c...
By Matt H.