Product Last Post Replies
Lynn Dozier
We ran the patch on our Quizmaker files. We then uploaded the new .quiz file into our LMS. We are still having issues with the LMS not updating the score from QuizMa...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
njeanne Lapointe
I have custom animations built into presenter. The slide properties are set to user controls (so they have to click for the animation to appear). When I preview or pu...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Louis Wilkinson
Hi all, Does anyone know if it is possible to insert a 'try' video to fit a particular size on the screen? I record my videos and insert them as a new scene but the...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joanna Tracy
I updated my program this morning and now I cannot preview any slides. What can I do to fix this? I don't have the ability to install/uninstall the program. Please h...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseey Kyarrieh
Hello Heroes. Question: What do i need to have to play my project on a tablet or any other Android device? I have tried several times to play the flash (.swf) file in...
Peggy  Endres
I would lke to insert a mouse onto a slide. I click Mouse, insert and nothing happens. Thank you.
Lin Roberts
Hi, Yesterday I uploaded your Update 3 to my Articulate Studio 13,however since doing this I have neen unable to open or work in any presentations/courses and get an e...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tejas Amin
Hello, First post since up until now searching the forum has helped answer all of my questions Issue: I want to restrict a user from launching the course initially,...
Maura Soucy
I was using a free trial of Studio '13 to develop e-learning content at work and everything was working great. I just received my serial number for the paid version o...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeana C
Hi fellow E-Learning Guru's. I thought I would share this simple template for a course that requires your student to print important paperwork or documents.
Julie Stelter
Hi everyone, I have a background that I see in story view and in preview mode but when I go to publish, it is white. I have published in scorm and placed it in a moodl...
Reshma Patel
Users are having issues when launching courses. Courses were created in Studio 9 The issue is not for all users.  A user was trying to launch a course (which many of u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rodney N.
Hello, We are experiencing an issue with one of our courses where the quiz, after leaving it and coming back isn't restarting the quiz at the beginning, like it should...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Victor Madison
How do you add a sequential slide number to all of the slides in a scene or entire project. I would like to add a slide number like page numbering to each slide. Tha...
Sam Carter
I've harbored this anomaly for some time. Now I have to come clean. Storyline does strange things now and then when I use FILE > OPEN Normally, SL acts like a no...
Joy Prior
Hi, I've finally finished my first project. It's a presenter project but has some engage and quiz maker slides in it as well. When I had the choice of how to "publish"...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Smith
I updated to version 5 of Storyline and the feature to import a PowerPoint stopped working. I got this error... 'object reference not set to an instance of an object'....
Bob Jones
I have had trouble with Storyline in the last couple of weeks. The first indication was when I opened a file in which I had included a Left Arrow Shape with a Text Box...
Training Team
Hello everyone! I am a little new to articulate, so perhaps this is something that is an easy fix. I've noticed with all my interactions, such as drag and drop and m...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi How does Articulate licence work? I want to use it on my PC when I am in the office and on my laptop when at home - can I do this with one licence? Mandy