Product Last Post Replies
Paolo Pini
Hello. Can anyone help me change / maximise the size of my Storyline player? I want to maximise it so it takes up as much of the available browser window as possible ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Paolo Pini
DR-B learning solutions GmbH
Hi there, has anybody experiences with Storyline on Macbook Pro with the virtual machine 'Parallel desktop 9' and windows 7? I have big trouble with the textfields. Re...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Priti s
Hi Team, I am trying to display question on overlay when video is over. Hence following step is what I did - Add new slide - Insert video with controls - Add trig...
By Michael Hinze
Mary Stevenson
I can't hear audio-that worked previously- on an Articulate Replay screencaste. I recorded several clips, and added additional slides and it worked well. I saved the...
Articulate Replay almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michel Koster
Hello, I'd like to embed this game: http://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/build-an-atom into a storyline project, but I don't know how to make this work. I don't ge...
By Michel Koster
Daniel Struve
Hello all, I'm finding Storyline to be a very useful tool creating software application simulations for training. I was wondering if anyone could help me with an iss...
By Daniel Struve
Nicole Legault
Ever wanted to turn dry and static content into something more fun and engaging? A great way to do this in Storyline is using custom built sliders. Michael Hinze's ses...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
David Evans
Has anyone got any ideas about the best way to simulate the actions of a highlighter pen on text in a Storyline slide? I want students to be presented with a paragraph...
By David Evans
Kerrie Stephenson
Dear all, I have a story which consists of 7 slides, 1.1 - 1.7 which when I preview does work fine. The problem I have is about the menu visible on the left, it only...
By Kerrie Stephenson
Ashish QA
Hi Sir,   I want to develop custom drag & drop exercise with below functionality.  http://screencast.com/t/NzicrgmusA 1. Drop all 4 statement into left side box then...
By Ashish QA
Nicole Young
I am just learning Storyline, and in the current project my team is working on, the audio sounds far away / tinny. We previously worked in Presenter 09, and I used to ...
By Richard Watson
Katie Armstrong
Hello! I'm new to Storyline, and so far I'm really enjoying it, but I've hit a bump in the road in developing my first tutorial with it. I'm hoping that someone can ...
By Katie Armstrong
Bill Harnage
Ok, let's see if I can explain this so it makes sense.... We have a generic survey on our site that I'd like to load at the end of SL courses via a web object - that'...
By Bill Harnage
Gail Turner
I am trying to develop a game where the learner will drag and drop money to the table that equals the amount of change they should be giving back to the customer. My ...
By Cary Glenn
Jana Marquez
Hi All. I am wanting to give 3 tries for a quiz question. After try 1, I'd like the Try Again pop up layer to contain a tip. After the second incorrect try, I'd like t...
By Jana Marquez
Alex Pickel
Hi, We are looking for an Articulate Storyline freelance developer, preferably with PPT expertise, to help us with a project for a client. We'd like to talk today ...
Jordyn Matusevich
Hi Community! I'm having a problem getting audio-only markers to work when on a mobile device. Is this something that is known to not be supported? Thanks in advance...
By Adrian Dean
wayne schaaf
I just got Storyline and I'm using on my mac via Parrallels Desktop 7.   I click record and it capture the video fine through the built in camera but no audio.   I hav...
Melanie Gaiotti
When we publish our storyline presentation it is losing things. We have custom next buttons that pop up at appropriate times and it deletes them in odd places every t...
Viviana Firbank
Hi, Is there a way for administrators to print a copy of a completed quiz to review answers? We are planning to send the result of the Quiz to our LMS for tracking, ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie