Product Last Post Replies
Angela Alsterda
Hello I am finding that when choosing "Mouse hovered over" as the "when" for my triggers to fire, it is not working in Articulate Storyline.  I am admittedly a beginne...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Julius
Is it possible to add your company logo to the topbar? Or is this something you manipulate with your master slides? Thank you
Barry Galvin
Hi All, Jeanette did a screenr a while ago showing how to embed a local HTML object into Presenter, and this works great. However, does anyone know how to do the same ...
Amy Abdallah
How do I delete a SL file from my iPad?
By Amy Abdallah
sharon amer
Hello, My client has viewed our course already in our LMS and has gone back to the course but it is now prompting her to update the latest version of Flash this time? ...
boris hudec
Hello, I'm using Storyline because I want to build an e-learning training module. This module includes several chapters. Every chapter contains several tabs. The user ...
Iain Winslade
Hi We are having trouble with Studio 13 and powerpoint 13, the articulate ribbon is unresponsive.  We have looked at Add - in and COM add -ins Disabled Items etc but ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lori Weisgerber
Does anyone know how to remove these from the presention panel? 
By Leslie McKerchie
Lori Weisgerber
I have a problem with losing pictures.  It can happen before or after publishing and it VERY random.  Any ideas why this is happening?
By Leslie McKerchie
marielle paul-fortin
Hello I would like to adjust the size of my slide. I don't want white space at the top and the bottom of my image (see screenshot)
frederic regis
In a jstrigger I have written the following program. But the condition does not work. Is someone have an idea about how to write it ? Thanks in advance var player=GetP...
By frederic regis
Shawnda Griffith
Hello, I would like to create an interaction where learners drop topic icons into one drop zone and based on which icon is dropped, a 'feedback' layer displaying addit...
By Shawnda Griffith
Joseph Luk
I've added a jump to url/file to a text box. After I publish the file, the link works in IE but not in Chrome.
Andrew Smith
Hi all Here's one I'm struggling with.  The attached slide is of a quiz where an explanation sound file is played each time the user selects the wrong answer.  I need ...
Gwen Crowder
In my presentation I've set it up so if a person fails the quiz they will be automatically branched back to a review page then progress to quiz like the first time. Ex...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
wat score
Dear All, I have designed a visual menu system which uses a slider (scrolling panel). When I scroll down the menu, I would like the new slide which appears to give me ...
Sebastian Tong
Hi, I am encountering bugs after converting my PowerPoint to Storyline and wondering if anyone here has encountered similar issues and can offer solutions. 1) Text - t...
Donna Sutherland
Hi I want to use my own results template without having to create a blank results slide, then copying and pasting the slide content to it (my template has 15 layers). ...
Kevin Thompson
Hello, A client of ours has a need to have a fair amount of text appear in the feedback dialog box that appears on quiz slides after the user has submitted their answe...
By Christine Hendrickson
Don Kildebeck
Have a completed, functioning A13 course running multiple videos throughout. I recently made a copy of the course to do some translation work on. Now when I go back to...
By Christine Hendrickson